• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Challengers of Azeroth 9.218

-The Challengers of Azeroth 9.218 -
Challengerspreview.jpg

Mannoroth's power corrupts Azeroth !
Even the Great ones failed to stop him.
Now it's up to you Heroes.

Are you ready to challenge his right to rule!?

Challengers of Azeroth its a RPG Co-op Survival Map where you and your party have to fight different enemies and bosses in order to reach Mannoroth and put an end to his tyranny.After Mannoroth's death ,its also up to you to decide whos is going to be Azeroth's new leader!.
Only one shall be Victorious!

Host it with MakeMeHost and play now !

Information

Screenshots

Changelog

Credits

Authors Notes

Unexpected tab 6

---
Mode Select System
19 Unique Boss Fights
5 Respawning zones
100+ Items
22 Heroes
Backpack system
Map Exploration
Mining system

[8-15-2021] What's New ?
Single player mode
Arena Event
Demon Event
Talent System

---
-
SCR1.png
-
SCR2.png
-
SCR3.png
-
SCR5.png
--

[2021-08-21]: CHANGES
Single player mode
Arena Event
Demon Event
Talent System
+more

[2016-09-16]: CHANGES
[2016-12-22]:
-Νumerous Bug Fix
-Things pointed out by deepstrasz's review
-Hero rework Scarlet Crusader
-New Hero Lightbringer
-New Items
-Removed several camps making gameplay shorter
-Add selection panel to Peace Period 7/14/21 mins
-Updated QuestLog
-Made Sea Road easier to pass through
---
Thanks a lot !
Blizzard

Models

Lender - Web
Champara Bros - Water Tebtacle -WildGrowth-Shadowbolt-Penance-Lightning Bolt-Chimera Shot
Vortigon - water Egg
alfredx_sotn - water Elemental
Scythy Dervish-laboratory
UgoUgo - water enchant - Orb of seas
Mc !-whirpool
Shadow_killer- Well
JesusHipster Customizable Effects - DivineBarrier -Health Surge -Waterblast-Soularmor
s4nji-Frost aura
JetFangInferno-Holy Awakening-LightStrike-Frost Nova-Dark Lighning-Darknova-Conviction Aura-Black Cloud
Vitchie08 Nature Blessing
ChaoticHunter -Nature/Fire Rune
InfernalTater - meat
RightField -Branch
Thrikodius -Zap missile
WhiteDeath -Spirit Bolt - Gray Werewolf
Kuhneghetz-Black Balverine-red mashroom-Gem
Sellenisko-Wargern Manor
kellym0-MoltenHydraBreath
WILL THE ALMIGHTY -Dirtexplosion-Flame Bomb-sharpnel Cone
Nasrudin-Troll Shaman
multigamer-Tauren Druid
LuisZek- Valiona
Tranquil-Snipe-Lightning Long
GiFun-Smith
olofmoleman-Shark
EviL_BuddhA-Scroll
DCrimson-Red Aftershock
Sunchips-Red apple
Judash-Red Quick
Callahan-Radioactive Cloud
HerrDave-Bread
chilla_killa-Pumkin
Epimetheus-Primative WAnd
Ham Ham-Plasma Missile
Uncle Fester-Ogre Pirate-Green Crystals
Kenntaur-Obsidian Golem
Sweet Oblivion-Monkey-Gorilla-Elder Gorilla
Tarrasque-Naga Royal Guard
Kitabatake-Life Orb
General Frank Potion Blue - Gear Effect - Bear Trap
Callahan - Nerubian Widow
Grendel - Ostarion
HammerFist132-Hq Chest
darkdeathknight-Fruit Stand
Daelin-Frost Nova Small
Yayoi-Forge
stan0033 -Fear
cotd333 -Fatal Wound
Direfury -Dwarven Hero
Kwaliti - Deathwing
Power - Dark Harvest
Pyritie-Dark High
AndrewOverload519 Crpy Drone - Crypt Egg
waveseeker - Coral Tree
paulH-Cannon
-=Emergenzy=- Wall
Grey Knight- Bullet
Fingolfin - Black Hole
Mythic -Banana Missile/Bomb
D.O.G - Banana(item)
Sunchips - Animated Grass
Fingolfin - Arm drill

Icons

Sin'dorei300 - BloodElfPriestess -Mushroom
I3lackDeath - Dwarven Death Knight
Mc !- Fire Sword-Orb
PeeKay - Goblet of Vampires
Hadeis -Infernostaff
M0rbid-InsigniumofTheBloodpriest
NFWar -NatureHealingRay - Dagger
FrIkY - Panda armor
SkriK- Pirate medalion
BlackDoom -Shield TaurenMark/Undead
Marcos DAB - Water Pearl
Darkfan-Watery Shield
CloudWolf-Scarlet Crusader
Hellx-Magnus - Nerubian staff
GooS- Flame wrath

Skins

bgcy_ro002- Human Health bar
67chrome- Skeletons Skins Returned
Darkholme - Illidan DArk
CloudWolf-Scarlet Crusader

[/SIZE]
Sorry if you dont see your name here yet
...more will come soon...
---
---
Map still in BETA I released it that way, cuz i cant find enough people to test it with.Please play test it and feedback!

Updates coming!---
[/Tab]
[Tab=Changelog][/tab]
[Tab=Changelog][/tab]
Contents

The Challengers of Azeroth 9.218 (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
A good RPG with a multitude of heroes and challenges. Has a WoW feel to it. However, the gameplay isn't much fun when it comes to DotA-ish recipes. Left to Pending for now until the major Hunter bug is fixed as there's a chance for all heroes of the...

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
1. Units selected during cinematic mode (right when meeting the dude frightened by spiders).
2. Fiend's Eye has a space before its title.
3. Cypt Drone's selection circle is too high. They can't be attacked by melee heroes... Luck Charge works on them.
4. Quests should appear in the Quest Log so you'd know your progress (also screen messages about the progress).
5. How is the score defined, based on what? Wouldn't kills be better or something? Maybe even add an assist system.
6. So why take one meat loaf at a time? I mean, there are also passive critters too...
7. Spider Head says it boosts strength by 3 when on ground but when in the inventory it says 2.
8. There are places where the hero can walk on trees as if they were platforms.
9. Backpack would be nice to move the hero closer to the item to get it in. What about the backpack being able to use potions for the hero?
10. Lost my Purification effect after consuming the magic mushroom, I think. Weird, it didn't work on the Nerubian Warrios, works on the Skeletons though.
11. It seems that Nerubian Warriors spawn indefinitely after the queen dies.
12. Defend doesn't say how much it lasts. I honestly thought it would be the Footman Defend not Avatar.
13. Shadow Altar. And, does what?
14. Some units like the Spider Queen have small selection circles.
15. Why not use the Firelord icon for Velthis in the Quest Log? Also the log didn't say anything about spell block :D You've mentioned it on the wolf though.
16. When Velthis gets back up his animation freezes if nobody's around.
17. Should the map be on fog of war and not black mask? I guess it's intended to see the secret places.
18. Try adding "-" or something before materials in a combination in descriptions of item combinations.
19. Assasin's Dagger is called Dagger after buying it. Could be confusing for recipes.
20. It's a bit stressing to wait for the fortune vendor's items to change.
21. You shouldn't force players to buy the axe to cut wood in order to move onward from the second boss. What if you spend all of your gold? Also, the cooldown....
22. You should mention if the Hotshot Gloves works together with Scarlet Doom and Horn of Doom.
23. After you get through the cavern, the camera does not reset to normal.
24. Why have some voice acting for only some cinematic scenes? Either all/most or none.
25. Wolf's Pelt on ground says it give bonus to all stats while in the inventory it gives 250 HP and 1 armour.
26. Dire Wolf's Mask can be sold with the same amount as Wolf Pelt.
27. Remnant of Power rune does not disappear after the Gaze of Mannoroth disappears. Also the Dark Summoning effect remained stuck to the northwest of the Gaze even during battle with wolves and beasrs and after the eye was gone.
28. After that the last of the four boss quests was marked as completed although not discovered.
29. Is it intentional for the ultimate to be on the 16th level? That means the 15th level doesn't give you any spells.
30. None of the two optional quests were discovered not even after defeating the treant and reaching the Swan Song zone.
31. Some buildings+shops have a tiny selection circle while others have a big one.
32. Entering the village after through the Way Gate changes the camera which can be reset suing DEL.
33. The Dungeon Master is levitating.
34. Murloc Warriors need Ensnare cooldown increase. Maybe in multiplayer it works but alone...
35. On the ground: the Spider Scales written on the White Pearl.
36. For multiplayer it would be nicer if the crabs that heal the Makrura would appear from different angles.
37. After level 16 you just level up; spells don't become stronger.
38. Materials for combinations get frustrating to track and carry.
39. Boombard Bill has the sleeping zzz effect on him.
40. Skip cinematic? Boombard Bill says the same thing if you move around his place each time. Can't even get out in peace...
41. Hunter/Ghouls stun indefinitely?

42. Hunter's Stun and Abomination's Devour have the same icon.
43. If you destroy the Ziggurat of the Dreadlord, the neutral Spawned Ghouls remain there.
44. Avoid playing music as sound; Use the correct Play Music trigger.

A good RPG with a multitude of heroes and challenges. Has a WoW feel to it. However, the gameplay isn't much fun when it comes to DotA-ish recipes.

Left to Pending for now until the major Hunter bug is fixed as there's a chance for all heroes of the team to be caught by one of those creatures and immobilized for good.

=======================================================

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

Screenshots could attract more players to download your work. Make the best of them.

A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.

To make your work run smoother, fix the so called leaks: Triggers - Memory Leaks and Custom Scripts

If you want more reviews, come here:
The Grand Review Exchange!

Level 4
1. Units selected during cinematic mode (right when meeting the dude frightened by spiders).
2. Fiend's Eye has a space before its title.
3. Cypt Drone's selection circle is too high. They can't be attacked by melee heroes... Luck Charge works on them.
4. Quests should appear in the Quest Log so you'd know your progress (also screen messages about the progress).
5. How is the score defined, based on what? Wouldn't kills be better or something? Maybe even add an assist system.
6. So why take one meat loaf at a time? I mean, there are also passive critters too...
7. Spider Head says it boosts strength by 3 when on ground but when in the inventory it says 2.
8. There are places where the hero can walk on trees as if they were platforms.
9. Backpack would be nice to move the hero closer to the item to get it in. What about the backpack being able to use potions for the hero?
10. Lost my Purification effect after consuming the magic mushroom, I think. Weird, it didn't work on the Nerubian Warrios, works on the Skeletons though.
11. It seems that Nerubian Warriors spawn indefinitely after the queen dies.
12. Defend doesn't say how much it lasts. I honestly thought it would be the Footman Defend not Avatar.
13. Shadow Altar. And, does what?
14. Some units like the Spider Queen have small selection circles.
15. Why not use the Firelord icon for Velthis in the Quest Log? Also the log didn't say anything about spell block :D You've mentioned it on the wolf though.
16. When Velthis gets back up his animation freezes if nobody's around.
17. Should the map be on fog of war and not black mask? I guess it's intended to see the secret places.
18. Try adding "-" or something before materials in a combination in descriptions of item combinations.
19. Assasin's Dagger is called Dagger after buying it. Could be confusing for recipes.
20. It's a bit stressing to wait for the fortune vendor's items to change.
21. You shouldn't force players to buy the axe to cut wood in order to move onward from the second boss. What if you spend all of your gold? Also, the cooldown....
22. You should mention if the Hotshot Gloves works together with Scarlet Doom and Horn of Doom.
23. After you get through the cavern, the camera does not reset to normal.
24. Why have some voice acting for only some cinematic scenes? Either all/most or none.
25. Wolf's Pelt on ground says it give bonus to all stats while in the inventory it gives 250 HP and 1 armour.
26. Dire Wolf's Mask can be sold with the same amount as Wolf Pelt.
27. Remnant of Power rune does not disappear after the Gaze of Mannoroth disappears. Also the Dark Summoning effect remained stuck to the northwest of the Gaze even during battle with wolves and beasrs and after the eye was gone.
28. After that the last of the four boss quests was marked as completed although not discovered.
29. Is it intentional for the ultimate to be on the 16th level? That means the 15th level doesn't give you any spells.
30. None of the two optional quests were discovered not even after defeating the treant and reaching the Swan Song zone.
31. Some buildings+shops have a tiny selection circle while others have a big one.
32. Entering the village after through the Way Gate changes the camera which can be reset suing DEL.
33. The Dungeon Master is levitating.
34. Murloc Warriors need Ensnare cooldown increase. Maybe in multiplayer it works but alone...
35. On the ground: the Spider Scales written on the White Pearl.
36. For multiplayer it would be nicer if the crabs that heal the Makrura would appear from different angles.
37. After level 16 you just level up; spells don't become stronger.
38. Materials for combinations get frustrating to track and carry.
39. Boombard Bill has the sleeping zzz effect on him.
40. Skip cinematic? Boombard Bill says the same thing if you move around his place each time. Can't even get out in peace...
41. Hunter/Ghouls stun indefinitely?

42. Hunter's Stun and Abomination's Devour have the same icon.
43. If you destroy the Ziggurat of the Dreadlord, the neutral Spawned Ghouls remain there.
44. Avoid playing music as sound; Use the correct Play Music trigger.

A good RPG with a multitude of heroes and challenges. Has a WoW feel to it. However, the gameplay isn't much fun when it comes to DotA-ish recipes.

Left to Pending for now until the major Hunter bug is fixed as there's a chance for all heroes of the team to be caught by one of those creatures and immobilized for good.

=======================================================

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

Screenshots could attract more players to download your work. Make the best of them.

A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.

To make your work run smoother, fix the so called leaks: Triggers - Memory Leaks and Custom Scripts

If you want more reviews, come here:
The Grand Review Exchange!

First of all thanks for review and rating,
Fixed item descriptions and some selection circle problems and trying to find a way for easier recipes with less mats as you mentioned in 38.
Quest log is really something that needs work.
41.As for hunters ... yeah they are supposed to permanently stun the attacked unit.
40.I did notice just a day ago that the cinematic with Bill was repeatable (fixed it!).
3.Crypt Drones cant be attacked by melee but u can avoid spawning them.
5.Score... Its actually a Damage meter.
6.You can take as many meats as you want at a time its stackable, and you can also return them as stacks.
10.Did not find any problem with purification.
11.They supposed to. Its a respawning aeria just in case u want to farm some more spider scraps and xp.
13.Optional boss from Dungeon Master.
21.You supposed to use the Fire orb to pass through, its on Orb's description.

Level 5
Hello there.
I am playing single player classic graphics.
Notes:
1. Critters didnt provide enough meat and didnt respawn
2. Time for the arena event was running during the quests update.
3. Antidote. I found 10 antidotes but i didnt get a potion. Item malfunction, Failed quest
4. 5. Its not clear how you can build an item. Suggestion: According to levels shops should have items useful for the following steps which is actually what you did to begin with. starting point has just one shop with simple items. The respawing area is chaotic.
6. lvl 9 after the Orc i went North from the spawing grounds and encountered 7. Some texts dissapear immediately
8. 9. Items: i managed to create 2 big items but even though i had all materials i had to put them in the inventory in several different combinations in order to work and combine.

Playing reforged now.
1. When i killed firelord dropped orb but i couldnt pick it up.
2. some items cant proparly combine. Malfunction see photso below.
3. I reached Goblins and competed quest. Tried to hire zellepin ticket and i got nothing.

*It would be fantastic if consumables items could be used directly from the bag. Reached lvl 21 and i found an item usable from the bag
Nice addition. This is as far as i went. Spent 4 hours, most of the time trying to figure out items and taking in and out axes for wood and minerals
Suggestion: Maybe each slot in backpack can have all minerals, one all stones, one potions etc? Stupid idea? .

Overall thoughts:
i like the feel of the game and i can understand that you put a great deal of time and effort into it.
I could see me testing more heroes.
I ll probably play reforged graphics even though i hate them and some triggers doesnt seem to work very well with my computer.
Your efforts to provide a decent rpg game with classic feel is Much appriciated. I hope you continue to work and refine this game.

Attachments

• Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης (178).png
    Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης (178).png
    3.7 MB · Views: 108
  • Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης (176).png
    Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης (176).png
    3.7 MB · Views: 76
  • Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης (180).png
    Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης (180).png
    1.7 MB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Level 4
Hello there.
I am playing single player classic graphics.
Notes:
1. Critters didnt provide enough meat and didnt respawn
2. Time for the arena event was running during the quests update.
3. Antidote. I found 10 antidotes but i didnt get a potion. Item malfunction, Failed quest
4. 5. Its not clear how you can build an item. Suggestion: According to levels shops should have items useful for the following steps which is actually what you did to begin with. starting point has just one shop with simple items. The respawing area is chaotic.
6. lvl 9 after the Orc i went North from the spawing grounds and encountered 7. Some texts dissapear immediately
8. 9. Items: i managed to create 2 big items but even though i had all materials i had to put them in the inventory in several different combinations in order to work and combine.

Playing reforged now.
1. When i killed firelord dropped orb but i couldnt pick it up.
2. some items cant proparly combine. Malfunction see photso below.
3. I reached Goblins and competed quest. Tried to hire zellepin ticket and i got nothing.

*It would be fantastic if consumables items could be used directly from the bag. Reached lvl 21 and i found an item usable from the bag
Nice addition. This is as far as i went. Spent 4 hours, most of the time trying to figure out items and taking in and out axes for wood and minerals
Suggestion: Maybe each slot in backpack can have all minerals, one all stones, one potions etc? Stupid idea? .

Overall thoughts:
i like the feel of the game and i can understand that you put a great deal of time and effort into it.
I could see me testing more heroes.
I ll probably play reforged graphics even though i hate them and some triggers doesnt seem to work very well with my computer.
Your efforts to provide a decent rpg game with classic feel is Much appriciated. I hope you continue to work and refine this game.

Hello my friend and thank you for your thorough review , really appreciated.

First of all , που είσαι ρε πατρίδα !!

as for your notes ...

1.Critters provide 12 meats +1 lvl up , you need 10 for Quest (use orb of fire to burn down trees and continue)
2.You can use !pausearena and !unpausearena commands to help you organize your battles , (its stated in tips)
3.They are usually turn into antidote when you drop and repick em , but ill work with it
4.If you mean the port area , yeah , you shouldnt . i got to restrict the spell somehow.
5.Generaly you need to focus on building 2 max 3 items (there are plenty of Boss Drops - enchants that will fill the rest slots ).My point of view is that you pick one from the first merchant and 1 from the City and keep upgrading through the game . Its true that it may be chaotic .
I got to take that note into further considaration in order for new more newbie-friendly system .
6.If you are talking about the meteors and demons spawning , thats an event you got to survive and kill as many as you can as they drop + stats tablets and demonic items .Ill post you a picture to guide you through the map.

image.png

9.Pick recipe last to combine items

unfortunately i don't have the reforged version ...

Thanks again for your review , ill do my best !! :) :)

Level 5
Hello my friend and thank you for your thorough review , really appreciated.

First of all , που είσαι ρε πατρίδα !!

as for your notes ...

1.Critters provide 12 meats +1 lvl up , you need 10 for Quest (use orb of fire to burn down trees and continue)
2.You can use !pausearena and !unpausearena commands to help you organize your battles , (its stated in tips)
3.They are usually turn into antidote when you drop and repick em , but ill work with it
4.If you mean the port area , yeah , you shouldnt . i got to restrict the spell somehow.
5.Generaly you need to focus on building 2 max 3 items (there are plenty of Boss Drops - enchants that will fill the rest slots ).My point of view is that you pick one from the first merchant and 1 from the City and keep upgrading through the game . Its true that it may be chaotic .
I got to take that note into further considaration in order for new more newbie-friendly system .
6.If you are talking about the meteors and demons spawning , thats an event you got to survive and kill as many as you can as they drop + stats tablets and demonic items .Ill post you a picture to guide you through the map.

View attachment 386687

9.Pick recipe last to combine items

unfortunately i don't have the reforged version ...

Thanks again for your review , ill do my best !! :) :)
Έλα ρε τεράστιε. :thumbs_up::grin:

So thats good news, i ll continue in my classic graphics, thats great news!
Thanks for the guide map actually i have reached and completed area 9.
I bought the first urn for lvl 10 heroes and faced the challenges of panda. I was lvl 17 at the time with
warden and i failed miserably even though as you can see in the last picture i was stacked and already had 3-4 decent and one ultimate item.
Also one comment over the Soulbound ring, it made my life complecated, do i really need that item ? It costs a lot to carry it around.
Thanks for the tip about deamons, i actually realized it last time i played. Killed 6 of them which gave me a lot of stats.
Consider my thoughts on the combalt being able to mine and gather plz, He can carry the 2 items for minerals and wood, it will save a lot of time, respectfully asking.

What else what else, i ll continue to play it with another agility hero. Usually in these type of games agility rules. Damage armor and attack speed.
I ll update my original post though so i have a full review assembled there.
I have a general idea of what i need to do and basic understanding of the item theorycraft.
I ll play without arena next

Level 1
I like the map so far. Seems to work on the latest patch of WC III (1.35). I'm updating this post as I go. I only note this stuff because I genuinely enjoy the map so far, so please don't take this as criticism but as an attempt to help. Thanks for the map.

While I do like the crafting mechanics, it takes some work to figure out what items to buy in order to acquire ideal equipment. It's inconvenient, but not something I can't get over. I took screenshots and compiled a list of all the purchasable items. When I get further through the map (or get bored of it) I will attach a file documenting item stats and acquisition (unless the map author asks me not to).

Soulbound Items: I've run across 3 of these so far. They cannot be removed, thereby eating up a valuable inventory slot. From what I've seen thus far, they are absolutely not worth an inventory slot and I'm unaware of any special upgrades for them. Here are the ones I'm aware of (so players can avoid them):
  • Jade Ring of Solitude (Green) - Acquired by curing the kids poison. Stats not worth mentioning.
  • Jade Ring of Solitude (Blue) - Acquired by helping the orc find his dead friends. Stats not worth mentioning.
  • Frostguard - Acquired by using the Soul Grave. +25 Cold damage, +7 Armor, slows damaged enemy movement and attack speed (unknown amount)

Information that needs to be included in both the description and the F9 menu:
  • Saving / Loading information. I'm playing single-player (LAN mode) and there doesn't seem to be any way to do this. Is this available in multi-player? If so, why not allow people to save/load in LAN mode, as is fairly standard?
  • What is single-player mode?
  • Modes (Easy / Normal / Hard)- what do they do???
    • This information should also be displayed when selecting the modes. This can be done with a tooltip providing the details of the mode you are hovering over or by adding the information as text in the mode selection dialog.
    • For those looking for this information, the difficulty modes seem to influence the amount of passive income you receive, while enabling Arena mode provides an additional 2 lives. It is assumed that difficulty also affects player / enemy difficulty, though that information is not displayed anywhere.
      • Easy: 2 gold every 5 seconds
      • Normal: 5 gold every 5 seconds
      • Hard: 5 gold every 5 seconds
  • Dungeon Master? What is that? I keep seeing messages about that
  • Profession progression? How do you acquire a profession? I assume that simply refers to crafting items, though "progression" indicates that there are something akin to levels in professions.
    • There appear to be achievements that can be earned through repeatedly doing crafting. One such achievement gives +8 damage and is earned by chopping down 7 or 8 trees
  • A listing of all commands available. It's also best practice to have all commands use the same command ID (e.g. "-", ".", or "!"). Additionally, when a command is correctly entered, a message should be displayed to the originating player that confirms they entered the command correctly. While not required (and not even standard for all maps), it is nice to have an error message display when a command is entered incorrectly. This can be done easily if you have a standard command ID. So far, these are the commands I'm aware of:
    • ".tipsoff" - Disables the tips
    • "!pausearena" - pauses the arena countdown timer
    • "!unpausearena" - unpauses the arena countdown timer
    • "-roll" - returns a number. used for rolling for dropped items
(Potential) Bugs:
  • When I first attempted to play the map, after mode selection, the game paused and I was unable to resume. Restarting WCIII seems to have fixed the issue, though restarting WC III doesn't seem to be necessary inbetween sessions of this map. That said, it's known that it's best practice to restart WC III between all play sessions, so if that is the issue here, it's not a big one.
  • Leftovers Pig (acquired by crafting enough consumables) is killed within seconds of engaging the Nerubian Queen. It acquires a "Timed Life" effect and, after a few seconds, dies. This does not happen when engaging Velthis and only seems to happen when fighting the Nerubian Queen. Placing the pig far away from the fight does not prevent this effect. Killing Velthis then going back and killing Nerubian Queen kept the pig alive for me.
  • Wooden Bat item description says "Renders Hero immune to magic."

Last edited: