• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Calling ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi there :thumbs_up:

I have been working solo on an ORPG for a long time, and have become quite overwhelmed, so I am looking for a team to help with it's crteation from scratch.

I am looking for:
  • Coder
  • Designer
  • ALPHA tester
  • Terrainer
I do terrain, but can only do environment very well. So the terraining position is for towns/cities, dungeons, and other non-environment stuff:grin:

If you are going to apply for the coder/trigger-er position, you will have complex things an your hands so please note that I am able to do the simple things, so you don't have to worry about them.

The designer is for items, heroes, abilities, quests etc... As these are what make an ORPG excellent or a total fail, please, I beg you, to be quite imaginative and "crazy":thumbs_up:

The ALPHA tester is just for the minor things during development, just so that they are fixed before the map is released for BETA testing (ALPHA tester will become a BETA tester)

Again, I ask you to be really good at what you are applying for, as I would love to get this project hosted by THW:thumbs_up:

To apply, simply send a PM to me, with the position you are applying for, and a screenshot of some of your work (if possible), and I will get back to you ASAP

Thanx ^_^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.