• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

the best car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
You should like:
post a name of a model,
post a picture.
Like:
Mine favourite speed "car" is Leo2 A6
For zero to 100km/h in 12.7 sec
Leo2A6EX.jpg

And 120mm canon, NBC protection, GPS as aditional equepment.
Powered by MTU1500 powerpack. (1500 horsepower, 1HP=735W)
And it can trash up any ferrari.

Level 16
You should like:
post a name of a model,
post a picture.
Like:
Mine favourite speed "car" is Leo2 A6
For zero to 100km/h in 12.7 sec
Leo2A6EX.jpg

And 120mm canon, NBC protection, GPS as aditional equepment.
Powered by MTU1500 powerpack. (1500 horsepower, 1HP=735W)
And it can trash up any ferrari.

That is the greatest car i ever seen but my favorite is a riding lawn mower!

Level 36
The Koenigsegg is probably the best car on the market today, it's really the new Mclaren F1. If Malufa ever owned an Exige, my respect for him just tripled. That's fucking win.

And for the Esprit, you can buy them used for like shit all, i've seen them on ebay for like 25 grand. It'd just be a win car to drive.

Same with the Elise. It's so lightweight and compact, but it packs such a punch. I like the Esprit the best because I favour the body style over all other Lotus vehicles, and because it packs the most punch, 350 horsepower stock.

TDR

TDR

Level 18
Aye, Koenigsegg is pure win. When I first found out about it 4 years ago I nearly wet my pants...especially when I looked at the top speed...
It's big "-" is at maneuverability though, it's very slippery at high speeds from what I've heard and seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.