• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Dream Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
My dream car is now in a 4 way tie, I just can't choose between them. You guys can list yours here as well, if you are a car fanatic, and even if you aren't, I want to hear the preferences of others. Let the arguing about whose is best begin!

4 way tie: 1969 Camaro SS, Buick Regal GNX, Lotus Esprit V8, Ferrari 355 GTS (probably the most affordable [and my fave] Ferrari ever).

You people all probably like supercars like the Enzo and Mclarens and Gt40's, but I just like heavily modified exotic streetmobiles: meaning all of them (with the exception of the Ferrari, I suppose, I guess if you really wanted to, you could) you could drive to work every day, but could also pack the punch when you want it :)

Level 3
Hmm... Camaro SS, Camaro Z28, Dodge Charger, and my absolute favorite is the Monte Carlo.

Level 36
Hmm... Camaro SS, Camaro Z28, Dodge Charger, and my absolute favorite is the Monte Carlo.

Great, list, leave out the Charger and it'd be perfect :p My Dad has been a GM employee for 27 years XD The Monte Carlo is beautiful, a friend of mine had one, it was beastly :) But then most Chevy products are beastly... my Duramaxx for example, has 450 horsepower and enough torque to idle up a hill pulling a 9000 pound trailer. Beastly, I'd say.

Level 8
Here's mine ...
Link to its page.
My dad once help to finish it ...
well whos interested can take a look into HP,
so no further description of mine, and no,
I am no millionaire :coolgrunt:

Chaos:infl_thumbs_up:

Attachments

• maybach_bildgalerie_7s.jpg
    maybach_bildgalerie_7s.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 125
Level 8
Hehe, very nice chaos :) Reminds me of a Bentley... except wickeder :p If that's even a word.... wickeder... lol more wicked xD

It was once presented in the city where I'm living, that was a "wicked" day, cause everyone, really everyone was going to see it ... you can't imagine how this car was guarded by men in addition with special armor glas thingies, however, I saw it in REAL ... muahaha ;P

Chaos:infl_thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 36
Good, and why not? Everyone has a favourite car.... every guy at least anyway... well some of you probably spend to much time lurking in front of your screen to even see any cars go by... do you even know what a car is? You're ignoring me aren't you? You just got 2000 honour that last BG? Congrats- hey wait, don't change the subject! :p The batmobile is ftw, and hey, who wouldn't want to have a seige engine?

Status
Not open for further replies.