1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

The Beastmasters Return

Submitted by WolfFarkas
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
The Beastmasters Return

Description

The Beastmasters have returned and in larger numbers. You will need more allies this time to beat them. Beware of the enemy, three great battles may develop at the same time.

The Beastmasters Tribe

Neutral Buildgings

-16 expanding mines.
-2 Goblin merchants.
-4 Merc. camps.
-2 Goblin labs.
-1 Tavern.

Creeps

-12 Green
-16 Orange
-4 red

Map Layout

[​IMG]

Updates

1) Forgot critters, added seals.
2) Fixed red creep, in green base facing position.
3) Decided to do the map layout.
Contents

The Beastmasters Return (Map)

Reviews
mafe
I like this map a lot, and I would prefer in the 4v4 battle net ladder over some of the current maps. -In particular, I think the double merc camps are a fun idea, even though they might be use only rarely, as I think this is a map which will see a...
  1. CeyhunRyZ

CeyhunRyZ

Resources:
    Resources:
    Good melee map :)

2. WolfFarkas

WolfFarkas

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    thanks, I am glad that you like it.

3. mafe

mafe

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I like this map a lot, and I would prefer in the 4v4 battle net ladder over some of the current maps.
    -In particular, I think the double merc camps are a fun idea, even though they might be use only rarely, as I think this is a map which will see a lot of early game agression.
    -Items are good, just maybe slightly too weak at the labs.
    -The creeps at the green starting positions are looking the wrong way.

I find it kinda weird to see "cold blooded" animals like turtles or thunder lizards in a snowy environment, but in a world with magic, science only goes so far.

As the current "issues" are negligible, map approved.

4. WolfFarkas

WolfFarkas

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    1-thanks, very glad to hear that.
    2- I was thinking since the red creep is L29, that players may use it to fill the loss of 1 or 2 units. And I think the permanent L4 are interesting to gather to try to get aura items.
    3- I think for a charged L2 L14 is good, more level it should be L3 less level and it should be permanent L2.
    4-Fixed, what a silly mistake.

5- scorpids are insects, they cant stand cold, dragons are also reptilians same as turtles, and the thunder lizard they are from the underground tile-set preset, wich has ice theme. And dont forget that cold blooded frogs can resist being frozen in real life!!

Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
  5. eubz

eubz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Great map again @WolfFarkas. You are doing great in creating melee maps.

6. WolfFarkas

WolfFarkas

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    thanks!!!