• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Thanks + Gun drones are too good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
First of all, congrats for making such a fun map (I'm looking forward to VS), and thanks for the continuous support (read bug fixes and balancing). Personally I think he map is near UMS perfection, but there are still a few things that need to be tweaked.

An example would be the Tau's gun drones: Gun drones make level 8 (the stone chukkas) way too easy, they're really good at stealing kills, and are overall excellent for their low, low price.

There was a Necron tower that was too effective too but I forgot which =P

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
OK I will take a look at it...

Flayl";p="2049 said:
An example would be the Tau's gun drones: Gun drones make level 8 (the stone chukkas) way too easy, they're really good at stealing kills, and are overall excellent for their low, low price.
OK I will look at that..

Flayl";p="2049 said:
There was a Necron tower that was too effective too but I forgot which =P
What did it it look like?

Level 9
well, maye you should mage the drones 35- 150, and boost the pathfinder by the stuff you subtractes. Also give the railgun upgrade for the pathfinder a dramatic speed boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.