• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hello TheSpoon and McQvaBlood and all the helpers of the project.

I still remember seeing first time the project when I was still on army few years ago. I immediately knew this project would have potential. Back then it was hard time for me, as I had to gave up with my dream to finish the campaign The Chosen Ones.

Now that I'm back to my roots, I remembered that there was this project which had the potential. I played with my friend and we both were satisfied of the result. We had good time playing the campaign.

I would like to congratulation you all for this awesome project. Thank you for the time being put to this project and sharing the fun with us by playing it.

I know this is a bit selfish request, but I would really like to see this project finished eventually.

Thank you.

Level 1
I hope to do the night elf campaign this summer, just busy with uni right now.
Thanks for the support I know how much it all means to you guys : )
Thanks a lot man. I'm also playing it with friends to this day as co-op RTS is one of the most fun ways you can play co-op. You're awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.