• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Thalorien Dawnseeker More Animations

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Added more animations to Thalorien hero because it had very few.
Added Stand 2, Attack 2, Spell and Whirlwind animations.

This is just unit model, not portrait.

Update 1:
Fixed Stand 2 animation.

Update 2:
Added new spell and walk cinematic animation
Contents

Thalorien Dawnseeker New 1 (Model)

Level 4
Beautiful work. Congrats! I have also done some projects to add "attacks" and "stands" to some models, after all, Wc3R was very limited in the variation of animations, ironically, despite the HD graphics, the models are very artificial due to the repetitions generating a visual aspect irritating. I'm all for work like this, increasing the variation of animations creates more realism.
As for the model in question. I noticed a confusion between the frames, almost imperceptible, but this is a very common mistake (for your kind of work with animations).
In the initial frame of Stand 2, it is necessary for you to apply a frame of Stand 1 (main) before it and then give a time of 1 or 2 seconds for the first frame of Stand 2. After, apply this reasoning again, but with the reverse... in the final part of Stand 2. You smooth the intersection between the Stands.
1661199778705.png

Last edited: