• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Texturing Contest #30 - Theme Poll

Which theme should we do? Vote your favorite.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Viking Warriors - Vikings vikings and vikings!

Teutons - @Arowanna ma boi let's do it! Explanation.

Misha's models - re-texture Misha's models that use custom textures.

Seasonal skins - retexture wc3 in-game and custom models be it in a wintery theme, Halloween, easter etc.

Post-apocalyptic - the world ended, how is not important, but the skin should reflect a character having to adept to the end of the world as they knew it.

Mythological characters - Medusa, Hercules, the Satyr, etc.

Alternate Universe to Warcraft Universe - Fel Thrall, Arthas as King of Lordaeron, Druid Illidan and vice-versa etc.

Monster Hunter - Create a texture that represents someone who hunts monsters.

Mirror Dimension - Create a horror creature that may take inspiration from H.P Lovecraft's Cthulhu dimension.

This is a multiple choice poll. Choose carefully!

The poll lasts 12 days. We'll see a contest in January ^_^

> Theme Discussion <

Moy

Moy

Level 49
I'll host this one I guess, let me know if you're good and would like to participate!

Oh about Mythological Creatures, is it allowed to choose a creature from any mythology? I mean like uhmm for example mythology from different countries except for the mainstream ones (Greek, Roman. Norse or Egyptian)

Status
Not open for further replies.