• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Textures not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 60
I Edited the texture nightelfranger.blp and it there is a black in the sides of the arrows and ball in the bow. Velinde.blp
WC3ScrnShot_040520_135001_01.png
Please help me. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• nightelfranger.blp
    84.9 KB · Views: 53
  • Velinde.blp
    69.9 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Level 1
I'm no expert but didn't you paint on the part of the texture that is supposed to be transparent?
Also, maybe messed around with the alpha layer? What software did you use for modifying the texture? Photoshop, Gimp? There is an option to save it in a way that it reserves the transparent parts of the image, maybe you didn't check that?

Level 60
I'm no expert but didn't you paint on the part of the texture that is supposed to be transparent?
Also, maybe messed around with the alpha layer? What software did you use for modifying the texture? Photoshop, Gimp? There is an option to save it in a way that it reserves the transparent parts of the image, maybe you didn't check that?
Thanks I got it now

Status
Not open for further replies.