• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Texture and Animate] Kurdran and Skyree, did the model edit:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
[Texture and Animation transfer] Kurdran and Skyree,

I have noticed that we do not have any Gryphon rider models so i think a request would be pretty helpful. I also need it for a hero idea;)

i edited the model already but i dont know how to texture so i leave that to you:) Just use the war3 animations:)

Thank you very much. i hope you would consider this request. Credits would be given to the creator

Attached below: how Kurdran and Skyree looks like. please try to texture it as close as possible. i also attached the model i edited. the face armor of the Gryphon came from his own head (i just inverted it and tinkered it to shape)
i added shoulder armor by the way

SMILE! (",)

Attachments

• Kurdran_TCG.jpg
    Kurdran_TCG.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 697
  • Kurdran.rar
    40.3 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Level 7
I don't know much about animation but why don't you just use the Gryphon Rider anims and attatchments that exist already?

I can skin and would like to see a decent Kurdan as I also need him for a project but I cant do anims and stuff. I had a quick look at what you've got already with the Gryphon BLP skinned over it and it looks realy promising! Though we'd need to get a portrait model aswel.

This is abit nit-picky but in that pic it shows Kurdan with a bald and tattooed head when in his origanal WC2 portrait hes got alot of ginger hair, I think you should keep the hair on him.

Level 8
@Marshmalo- that's what i said "Just use the war3 animations:)". by the way, i like how he looked in the pic, with the bald-tatooed head and all:) i intend to have it that way:)
thank you for the interest:)

Status
Not open for further replies.