• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terraria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I'm pretty sure a lot of people here heard about Terraria, but I can't believe there isn't a thread about it yet. It's basically a 2D Minecraft clone - but with much more awesome weapons and bosses. And yes, at some points it does feel like a shameless ripoff, but as you get the end-game items, you start to see the big difference between the two. Unlike Fortresscraft, a piece of sh*t that completely rips off MC in every possible way, Terraria got very popular and loved very quickly. It's on Steam, pretty cheap, and if you join the right servers, you can get end-game tier items in less than 4 days. As I did. Here's some video goodness to get you into playing it:

Seriously, watch the entire series. It's awesome.

And here are the epic bosses. All at once. Do not try this at home.

If anyone here plays it, my in-game name is Matthew, there's a nice server list here and here that you can check out. Peace off.

Level 7
There wasnt a terraria thread already?! Good thing you made it. The game is awesome. Wanna start a server together? I have most of the end game items except for the vanity stuff. I can only use hamachi, though. The servers always mess up for some reason

Btw, im a big totalbiscuit fan :)

Level 4
I don't really prefer Hamachi for playing Terraria, I just join random servers until I find one that works and looks decent. And I was thinking of starting a server, I have map ready to build on, I just can't get my ass up to go and make it.
And TotalBiscuit FTW.

Level 2
This game is great, it is fun to play with friends over hamachi. I haven't tried the actual servers but it is still fun witha couple of buddies. ^_^

Level 6
Hey Narrat0r PM me if you had a server. I will join when i am free.

Plus you should try Hamachi, it gets the job done and goes under the User Frenly List.

P/S: I NEED JUNGLE ARMOR!!~ IF YOU WANT TO TRADE OR DONATE IT TO ME PLS PM ME!!~ THANKS A WHOLE LOT!~

Status
Not open for further replies.