• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TerranMedic

Keywords:
samus
Contents

TerranMedic (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 16th of September, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (6) Great Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer. Notices: [-] This...

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 16th of September, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (6) Great

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

Notices:
[-] This model includes no team color.

Level 2
I can't believe how fast you edited this for me that is absolutley outstanding :!: :!: :!:
you are awsome and if i use this mdx you will get credit for sure

Level 4
She still looks like she's been taking steroids.

Ever play Metroid? The suit's bulky, I was surprised when I found that Samus Aran was a girl. I'll sum it up in a neat little advertisement phrase:

"The original Metroid NES game from eBay: $15

Snacks and a coke to drink as you play: $3

Spewing it all out of your nose when you find that Samus is a girl: Priceless"

Level 2
its your original mdx cheveronseven...
if you look at the post at the beginning of the other mdx of samus needing help (its to the right of this one) you will see a message that was directed twoards you :D
metabee got to the edit first..

Level 3
=( im getting agrivated with this model, i cant get the file path right... if someone wouldnt mind spending 10 seconds to write it down for me.. thatd be GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Level 2
there is no path dont edit the path at all the path is what the editor wants it to be so just import the mdx and blp files save map and reload editor and map. no path modification needed

Level 2
hohoohhohohoho, great !! 5/5 but is somme one going to make a Metroid map, huh ??? 8) :lol: :D

Level 3
This looks like Samus from metriod what it reminds me of, i mean the green visor in that shape and colour, its definitly samus, but good model nontheless.