• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terraining Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I need help for solving this problem, it is about a House Wall doodad being sunk into another doodad made to be a "tile" here are the screenshots to be more clear about what I'm saying.

Here is my problem:
attachment.php

And that's how I want it to be, on the "doodad-tile":
attachment.php

I tried looking for something which increases the height of the "house wall" doodad but couldn't find it. Is there any other way to solve this?

+Rep if solved.

Attachments

• Problem.jpg
    Problem.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 113
  • RightWay.jpg
    RightWay.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 130
Go to the Object Editor, in your Wall doodad and scroll to Editor - Maximum Scale; set it to a higher value than your Editor - Minimum Scale. Then, place your doodad in your map. Double click it and change the "Z" (Scale (%)) value. By the way, the second wall you have up there hasn't its height changed; it has its X value changed. So, toy around with those values to get the effect you want.

Level 7
I knew about changing size but was looking for an alternative solution as still changing the size, the buttom part of the House Wall doesn't show. =/
From what you've said, it seemed that there is no other way, thanks though. I guess I'll have to go with what you told me to do.

+Rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.