• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terraining¡ I need a TERRAINER¡

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone help me? i need a good terrainer to release the beta of my map, if there is someone onterested on the request pls post on this thread. The map im doin is an altered melee map. Im featuring Blood elves on this beta version. Pls HELP¡

PD: I suck at terraining

Well i may need to be clear to interest people on my project.

My project can be described as an alterated melee map (that will soonly feature blood, elves, naga, demons, and the other races...by now)

But it cannot be described as Another alterated melee map

Ill show the Blood Elves race and what they feature so that u can get an idea of my map.

Blood elves: their racial is Arcane Heart; reduces all the spell damage recieved by 30% (only for units, not for buildings). Also increases the damage of units with magic attack by 3 (base), spellcasting upgrades adds 2 bonus damage and spellcasting units (non mechanical and not worker type) get a 10% bonus max mana.

Workers: They are the base working-harvesting unit. Their way to defense their base (as all the races have a way) is to transfer mana to buildings (some buildings have abilities) and to units. (also some mechanical units do not regenerate mana so u may need to use workers to fill em up)

Basic Attack Units:

Swordsman: (this one is suposed to be a footmen with no shield and two swords), but by now it is a common footmen. His abilities are suposed to be this ones:

-Light reflects: has a chance to block ranged attacks. this upgrade increases the attack speed of the footmen by 10%.
-Magical Shield: blocks an upcoming enemy spell.

Archer: basic long ranged attacker. they have the long bows and the Flaming claw upgrade.

-Solarium: deals 7 bonus damage during the day.
-Flaming Claw: increases the damage against buildings and deals flame damage overtime to them.

Ballista: The ballista is the siege weapon. is the basical, but it has a longer range than most of the siege weapons (1300)

Spellcasting Units:

Spell Breaker: i had changued its armor to compact armor (recieves extra damage from normal and magic, but less damage from normal than medium). yes it still has spell inmunity.

Priest: equal
Sorceress: Equal, as you all may know, they get their bonus damage.

Heavy and Support units:

Arcane Guardian: if you have played Age of Mythology this ones may remmind u of the automaths. They have a good armor but a low life for a 4 food cost unit (690), they has Resistant Skin.

They have the next abilities:

Refill: grants 100 mana for 200 hp.
Recovery: grants 400 hp for 100 mana.
Repair: they can be used to repair structures and themselves.
Automaticysm: this ability is an upgrade (it reduces gold cost, repair cost, repair time and allows the use of this). When the Arcane Guardian dies it spawns an Arcane Generator, it has a 25 hp degeneration and 500 hp (does nothing). U can target this abilty to resurrect an Arcane Guardian from an Arcane Generator. this has a 35 seconds cooldown.

Magical Wagon (YAP I USED IT =P): Ground transport unit that has spell inmunity, large armor, and a high speed. Can use:
-Replenish: 150 AoE heal.
-Blink
-Shiftwalker: turns the wagon invisible and allows it to walk thorugh units.
-Magical Siege: the magical wagon spents 275 mana to deal 150 spell damage to nearby buildings in a 350 AoE near the Wagon.

Nether Dragon: Heavy Fliying unit, deals magic damage, can turn in to ethereal.
They can use Nether Blast to deal 135 AoE full damage. It is activated when attacking and has more mana than 150.

Dragonhawk: changed damage type to magic type.

Last edited:
Level 3
i can try to help you..just make some sketch about the area you want me to make it..
if u like my terrain u can use it..if you not..just delete it..simple choice..

i can try to help you..just make some sketch about the area you want me to make it..
if u like my terrain u can use it..if you not..just delete it..simple choice..

i could use your help man. I was thinking on a symetric icecrown map. u can do your best with it, just make it look like it´s name (Deadly Hate).

Ill pass u the map.

Level 3
i could use your help man. I was thinking on a symetric icecrown map. u can do your best with it, just make it look like it´s name (Deadly Hate).

Ill pass u the map.

what about the size you want??and how many player you want for the map??

and other things like water,sea,river..or just land with some water things..highland or random lands??

you want something specific..?

what about the size you want??and how many player you want for the map??

and other things like water,sea,river..or just land with some water things..highland or random lands??

you want something specific..?

Not too much, but i could use two wide rivers with some bridges across it. Wide enough and with some ways out for amphibious units.

i just ask u not to place any tavern, shop or mercenary camp, but make ideal places for em. Im going to use a new system for all of those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.