• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terrainer needs Work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I have no time to complete my own project so maybe someone needs me as an terrainer?
The progress of the project has to be processed!! I only will take projects which have the aim to complete the map and exist longer than a week.
Big Rpg which won't be playable the next 10 years are also not acceptable.
So if you search for a skilled terrainer, contact me.
I prefer small maps which are going to be playable soon. (1-2 months) But bis projects with an good concept are ok too.

Ps:
Don't just say terrain that! I want a concept and something like a plan how the map has to look like.

Just contact me here or with an pn.

Level 14
Hello, Wasp.

I'd love if you can join as a second terrainer (second terrainer because we have one, but two would be nicer) my/our project, "The New World".

Informations:

Name: The New World

BackStory : Too huge to be displayed, check the thread in Map Development. It's called "The New World (Official Thread...)

Time that it lived for : At least 1 month. The idea was stuck in my head for a year, though.

Professions, etc can be seen at the thread.

If you wish to join, PM me "Herian" with screenshots of your work, and I will tell you more information + plans + What you should do.

Regards,

~Herian-WildWing Entertainment

Level 4
@ T4COBELL: No, i don't like Hack'n'Slash that much! Also it seems like you don't have anything to show now.
@Herian: No, because i dont like maps with two terrainers, because everyone gots his own style, one is better then the other ...just looks odd i think.
@Barathrum: Yaay.

Level 7
Hi, if you're not booked yet, I'd like a skilled terrainer to work with me on my altered gameplay custom map. Project is here, if you want to take a look please open it in-game, map is un-openable with worldedit. Right now I'm using Blizzard's Duskwood map, altered to fit the custom gameplay, but I have a custom-made map about halfway done that you would start from. PM or post in project / recruitment thread for more details.
Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.