• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terrainer needed for campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hey everyone,

I ve started working on a medieval era campaign. I need better terrains than i can do. I have only finished the firdt map's terraining yet, but more will be coming and i need someone who can edit out what i have on the map. No map will be empty. All of the custom models will be in the campaign editor and extra models will be welcome as long as they are not too many and out of context.

This project may take years but credit will be given. When the first map is finished i will open up the thread on map development section so you guys can see what you will deal with.

Awaiting replies and a willing person to work ^^ i wont be rushing the project so you can take your time with the terraining as well.

Level 10
yeah sad but i have some terrain
full

full

full

full

full
now the only problem is that i am working on a Unity medieval Action combat game and may cant help you a lot

Level 19
Okay since there are two different replies I'm gonna post these screenies publicly. Sorry fo the late reply btw;

fishermans-hut-png.253409

sheepfarm-png.253410

The whole map is pretty dull right now, I'm working on systems first before moving with more detail in terraining but a terrainer who knows their job would provide me a much better and an interesting terrain than this. The inn/tavern will be changed and will be converted to a tavern with an actual interior, as you can see from the roofless biggest house

wholevillagever1-png.253411

I will add two or three more houses to this map as well. This will be first map in the campaign.

Many houses will be accessible in this map with actual interiors like in the first pic. And there will be some mini games too. The accessible houses are the ones that are circled.

wholevillagever1accessiblehouses-png.253412

There will be different types of maps throughout the campaign. I'm planning to have a more scenario driven campaign with many cinematics which would require great scenes thus good terrains.

The story will be about a gladiator and how he became a gladiator and what he does when he is a gladiator. Further detail will be available on the development section once I sort things out.

Other maps will contain(depending on current plans. Some may stay some may be cancelled). One of the maps which will be in campaign without doubt is Roman style city. With a gladiator ludus(school) that'll be inspired from the tv series Spartacus and a Colosseum. The interiors will be detailed as well with depicting that era well.

There will be a map which will contain war mostly, i'm not sure about where it will take place in. It may be a desert area. With some native warriors included.

All I can think of are these points. Feel free to ask anything ^^

and you guys got good terrainings as well ^^

Attachments

• Fisherman's Hut.png
    Fisherman's Hut.png
    2 MB · Views: 694
  • SheepFarm.png
    SheepFarm.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 713
  • WholeVillageVer1.png
    WholeVillageVer1.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 675
  • WholeVillageVer1AccessibleHouses.png
    WholeVillageVer1AccessibleHouses.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 440
Level 19
Im currently working on the mini mapping contest map, and ive got my second midterms so i dont have any update yet.

So if you want to help out too, we should find a way so both of you wouldnt have worked for nothing. Ill open a PM including you, Prince and I and we can discuss it if you both accept this too.

The update will come around 1 month of time regarding my current circumstances so yeah i will have postponed what ive said in my precious replies :(

Level 19
I wish it was just my wc3 projects that were making me busy :( anyways i will discuss this topic with you guys further in pms and as ive said i will be sending the first map next month and the systems are not implemented anyways so i will have plenty of time for any of you to finish the terraining ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.