• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Terrainer In Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Thanks Dragonson. The map's terrain won't be used until I start working on quests, which may be a while at present since I am still soloing the code work. :X But that gives plenty of time to add on to or finish the terrain if you so choose.

Don't worry, I'll definently use what you've given me. It's much appreciated :) Hope things get better for you soon. I'm hoping to start terraining myself once I've completed this map.

Level 3
When is it my turn? :D

Hey I posted a reply earlier and just wondering when its my turn? .. :)
(see page 3)
At the moment theres a guy who is makeing the other terrain and he has changed the base tilset to Cityscape and uses NewGen to add more tiles.. hope this is okey for you
As I said on the other post send a msg when its my turn and ill send some more info and the map :)

Time until current terrainer is done: 13.02.10

Level 3
When I said that the terrainer was done at 13.02.10
it dident mean that you had to come and do your terraining
then.. take your time, just try to do it before summer :cool: (Release date)

Level 27
I'm sorry people, but until i got a very irritating bug (or virus) fixed, my terraining days are over :(
I shouldve told you before, but i wanted to be sure that i couldn't fix it. Acorn sent me a Visitor Message that reminded me to tell you.

The bug (or virus) works like this:
Every single map that i have ever edited in wc3 suddenly looses all level data.
A few hours after i notice that they've been screwed up so much that they're no longer classified as wc3 maps -.-
I'm really sorry, but unless i get this out-of-the-blue bug/virus fixed, i can't do any world editing at all :(

Status
Not open for further replies.