• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terrainer, bored. Who needs help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Updates: Available for small projects due to project lead being away.

• About Me
I'm always on, highly productive, reliable and would get motivated under the right project- but I require the same qualities in those I help. I will work on your map almost daily for hours.
-I want you to spend at least 5 minutes a day (or whenever planned) to critique the work thus far.
-I want you to tell me about your map and how motivated you are.
Making a quality map takes a lot of time. So please understand my apprehension in helping sometimes.
  • Advanced Terrainer
Functional, conservative(not taking much space), appealing, terrain is my specialty....
  • Secondary Skills
-Game Development/Thought Bot
-
GUI Spells/Simple Triggers
-
Photoshop Skills

Links:
-~Terrain~-
Example 1
Example 2
-~Photoshop~-
Example 1
Example 2
Example 3

Last edited:
Level 6
Well OFC. Do you have a link to another thread or something for me too look at?

EDIT: Well he hasn't gotten back to me so the offer is still up if anyone wants it.

EDIT: Update: New Terrain.

Last edited:
Level 2
I see that you joined to a project already i guess, yet if you ever consider, i would like you to read the poll-thread I posted: The Planet Mars.
Hope to hear from you. Take care.

Level 13
Just a tip instead of linking your images try to just put them in hidden tags because some people don't want to click links but most of da terrain are average.

Level 6
Just a tip instead of linking your images try to just put them in hidden tags because some people don't want to click links but most of da terrain are average.

Eh, why waste more space?

People want functional terrains for their maps not just something pretty. I do need more screen shots but I will do that after this next map I'm mapping. It's gone be nice.

Level 11
Hello TastyBamboo. When you're done with your current works, could you please check this map and post any suggestions to improve the terrain, along with your opinion of its current situation.

Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.