• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terrain Deformation[Question-help]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hi all i introduce myself i am Kyuubi[lew] , i use this forums alot & i was tryng to hiring where can i learn about Environment Terrain deformation : My english blow so i would like to find some explanation to help me understand them

any link or explanation would be useful Thanks rep + For good helper

Level 4
There is a trigger in the trigger editor that can cause a terrain deformation...im at school so ill get back to you on that :D

Level 4
Environment - Create a 4.00 second Normal ripple deformation at (Center of (Entire map)) with starting radius 500.00, ending radius 500.00, and depth 10.00, using 0.05 second ripples spaced 500.00 apart

4.00 seconds is the length of the ripple
Your can choose between Normal and Depression- which normal is normal and depression is a lower one.
At (Center of(Entire Map)) is where your region will go
Starting Radius and Ending Radius is basically the length of the ripple, how far across it is....look at it like a peice of wood. A two by four (2"x4") is like that, the ripple 500"x500".
.05 is the duration of a single, specific ripple
and the Last 500 is how far the ripple are apart.

I can post one for the wave ripple and whatnot too if youd like :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.