• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Terrain (& all) - World of Warcraft Regen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi everyone,

Starting a project, World of Warcraft Regen, and everyone is welcome to contribute :)

Lifting from the Map Development thread, the game is "set just after the events of the Frozen Throne, much has changed in Azeroth. The Forsaken under Sylvanas Windrunner, have allied with Thrall's New Horde; the night elves allied with the Alliance. The peace won with the defeat of Archimonde was sliding inexorably towards war."

"I always used to love playing World of Warcraft 1.8 and its reiterations in Reborn and Revived. I thought it would be fun to recreate the spirit of the series, in a team-vs-team, PvE, PvP game."

"Simply put, the goal of the game is to defeat the final PVE before the other team. To get there, the players will need to complete a series of gated dungeons, raids, quests, and player vs. player events. Success provides currency, levels, and improved items."

If interested feel free to read the main Map Development thread, and/or contact me. Main focus is the terrain at the moment.

Level 2
I'm good at terraining. Maybe you can pick me as your terrainer.
This is the example of my skill. If you agree, i can be your terrainer

Attachments

• The Examplew3x.w3x
    147.5 KB · Views: 82
Status
Not open for further replies.