1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Temple Battle New Journey

Submitted by trebla ratilla
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
[​IMG]

Temple Battle New Journey is an AOS type where you competed in glorious 5v5 matches in a small battleground arena and work together to crush the opponent. You can select your favorite character and composed of two teams, the Grand Rebels and Grand Duke. In this game you will take all your skills, teamwork and strategy to survive

Check out my other Warcraft map projects: Protect Your Ally War of Beast

Note
Do not download fake version of this map just visit hiveworkshop or message me at my fb account for the original map

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Unique Playable Heroes
Choose your favorite hero before joining the battle and fight alongside with your teammates. You can only picked 1 hero and can't picked same hero. Heroes are also sorted in three categories: strength, agility and intelligence
[​IMG] 6 Types of Items
Each item composed of six types like Common, Support, Caster, Armor, Weapon and Artifacts. You can buy the item in Base Shop or in Secret Shop. The base shop are located within the fountain and the secret shop are slightly hidden shops located near the base on each team. The shops allow players to buy items that cannot be bought in base shop
[​IMG] 6 Recipe Shop, 2 Secret Shop
Peon - Common
Peasant - Support
Mountain King - Caster
Captain - Armor/Artifacts
Drak'thul - Weapons/Artifacts
Lich, Kel'Thuzad - Weapons/Artifacts
[​IMG] AI System
The game included AI for the fun which is enough to keep you entertained the whole game. Without AI the game is boring
[​IMG] Q,W,E,R Spell Button System
Players can easily cast active/passive abilities and comfortable to use
[​IMG] Rune System
The rune was located each lane. It will restore the heroes HP and MP and It will spawn in 20 seconds
[​IMG] Boss Creeps
Added boss creep to gain extra gold each allies. The boss creep called Battle Golem. It's only have three levels and each level will give you rewards once you killed it
Level 1 Golem : Gives 200 Gold Reward each allies
Level 2 Golem : Gives 250 Gold Reward each allies
Level 3 Golem : Gives 290 Gold Reward each allies
[​IMG] And More!

[​IMG]

The theme is about Forest, the terrain featuring a small battleground arena with three lanes each. The design was base off plenty of trees, beautiful green grass, red petals, pretty flowers and atmospheric view.

General

Character Shop
[​IMG]

Base and Shop
[​IMG]

Rune Area
[​IMG]

Terrain Preview

Terrain #1
[​IMG]

Terrain #2
[​IMG]

Terrain #3
[​IMG]

Gameplay Screenshot

Screenshot #1
[​IMG]

Screenshot #2
[​IMG]

Screenshot #3
[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CREDITS
Blizzard Entertainment(original models, icons, textures and artworks), Other model/textures creators: General Frank, Andreariona, Judash, Mr. BunNie, Mr.Goblin, nGy, Grey Knight, Infrisios, Pyritie, JetFangInferno, iron_warrior, Devine, Sin'dorei300, s4nji, ILH, epsilon, eXciTe, Callahan, kellym0, Shyster, Kuhneghetz, JesusHipster, Wisdom, UgoUgo, 67chrome, Black_Stan, Lender, Peekay, CloudWolf, Bumhunter, Stanakin, Chriz, Just_Spectating, Gamegear & Olofmoleman, Other icon creators: IchiGhou, Stanakin, The_Silent, Peekay, Darkfang, NFWar, Blizzard Entertainment, GooS, BETABABY, MC !, The Panda, L_Lawliet, DeathKnight, -Berx-, Coinblin, CRAZYRUSSIAN, exN, Freezer, Edge45, Mr.Goblin, Praytic, UgoUgo, 67chrome, Bumhunter, Stanakin, KaplanHorus, UnholyDobry, Hound Archon, ShiiK and Dalharukn

Triggers: SopHi@( Killing System ), aschenz-kimutech ( Multiboard, AI Basic )

Artwork for Loading Screen: SpeedArt1982, Mr.Wesker ( edited loading screen )

Minimap Art: Baby12

Original Terrain Template Creator: aschenz-kimutech

Beta Tester: Sophi@, Mr.Wesker, Baby12, Mr. BunNie, Ichighou

Special Thanks: Hiveworkshop & Chaosrealm

If I have used your model, icon and textures but haven't given credit then please tell me

CHANGELOG
Open

Spoilers for the next Version

New Terrain Layout

Layout #1
[​IMG]
Layout #2
[​IMG]

Update Progress:
Heroes: 50%
Items: 80%

Version 1.1.4a (2018-03-14)

Game Updates

[​IMG]
New loadingscreen & map preview
Medical Runes has been renamed to Egg Runes
Medical Runes has been change to another model
Added Egg Decoration
Change Neutral/Secret shop voice
Energy Vault: Increase damage from 102 - 108 to 152 - 158
Jungle Creeps: Decrease bounty rewards from 100 base gold to 60 base gold
Fountain of Health has been renamed to Fountain
Fountain of Health: Increase attack range from 700 to 800
Added Golden Egg randomly on battlefield, Grants 20 damage and 10 armor to nearby ally or self
Fix found bugs: AI can now check when hero is been attack
Fix found bugs: AI changing route been fix

[​IMG]
Machine Fighter: Rework missile model
Former Empress: Natures Blessing-Hitpoints restoration reduce from 200/300/400 to 100/200/300

[​IMG]
Amulet of Recall: Increase armor from 4 to 7
Remove evasion from Conch of Goddess
Dwarf Shield: Increase hitpoints from 300 HP to 1000 HP
Decrease chicken courier gold cost from 275 to 150

Version 1.0.0 (2016-11-17)

Game Updates

[​IMG]
Released

Contents

Temple Battle: New Journey (Map)

1. anonymousmaster

anonymousmaster

Resources:
    Resources:
    awesome Ill rate 5/5

2. trebla ratilla

trebla ratilla

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    thank you

3. Rufus

Rufus

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Sorry man.
    Even though your map looks awesome, models and resources from other games are not allowed. You need to replace those, and add proper warcraft models instead.

4. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    -minions have spawned, minions have spawned, minions have spawned, minions have spawned, minions have spawned, minions have spawned..........
    -breath of fire can be cast on towers
    -towers shouldn't prioritize heroes
    -spells need proper description with the exact amount of damage/slow/whatever per level
    -buying the Falcon automatically transforms it into the Divine
    -Vladimir should be marked red on the map
    -the Pandaren Brewmaster is overpowered; holy criticals
    -rampage + legendary at the same time? Goes on like that
    -since there are only two lanes I suggest the main building becoming vulnerable after all towers are destroyed on every lane
    -acquiring gold from Vladimir writes the text: name of player has Divine
    -the troll batrider hero is absolutely moving too fast
    -kind of a DotA ripoff (especially items)

2.5/5. Needs proper balancing among others.

5. trebla ratilla

trebla ratilla

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    All done no more changes, Tempel Battle been update!!! Enjoy playing, if there's any feedback just message me or comment here. thanks :grin: :grin: BTW thanks for the feedbackdeepstrasz :piru: har har har

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
  6. Rufus

Rufus

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Your credit list must include where the models come from. Perhaps you have credited the person who ripped the model, but you haven't credited for example League of Legends for the turret models.
    This must be in the credits list!

Just a warning also: You should know that if a game from which you have taken a model says that you are not allowed to use their resources, we must take it down right away.

7. trebla ratilla

trebla ratilla

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    done update. there you go o_Oo_O

8. Rufus

Rufus

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Approved.
    A cool AoS map with loads of imported models, and well executed special effects.
    Just attaching my previous warning to this post aswell: You should know that if a game from which you have taken a model says that you are not allowed to use their resources, we must take it down right away.

If you want more reviews, try joining the Grand Review Exchange.

9. Alxen345

Alxen345

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Well.....I appreciate the high rating on my AoS, but I must be honest to you here.
    What you tried to make in this MOBA, was to fusion DotA 1 with elements from League of Legends. I say, why bothering to use elements from LoL, while you could have simply used the awesome models, those awesome people create and upload them here. No, instead you used the ugly cartoonish like models from League of Legends.
    Spells are ok but excepting their appealing description, most of them are basically the same Warcraft 3 spells, edited a bit. Also, a tip for you: I played Skeletal Mage and his third skill, that passive with "life stealing" attacks is not working. Wanna know why? Because the basic Vampiric Aura of the Dreadlord works only for melee units and heroes, while the Skeletal Mage is a ranged one, that skill wont restore his life upon attacking enemy units or heroes.
    Terrain... I dont say you cant make a beautiful terrain on a plain one, but yours really needs a big improvement! On the lanes, there must be trees on both the right side and the left side. The jungle merged with the middle lane or something you did and confused me, is really wrong. Separate the middle lane from the jungling camps. Creeps spawned from the bases, give a very small amount of experience. Normally, and in every MOBA/AOS, the first wave must always level up a single hero slaying them.
    I'll give you a 4/5 because I know you can do something more than this. An advice for you: Stop inspiring from LoL, you'll gen nothing but an imbalanced MOBA. In League of Legends, more than 70% of the heroes are so overpowered that only a single normal spell can wipe out 3 enemy heroes at once. Wanna have an example of a good moba? Try analizing Heroes of Newerth and Smite :)

10. trebla ratilla

trebla ratilla

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    :infl_thumbs_up:BTW, thanks for the feedback but i use the LOL turret models because it's nice, i think it's really fit the terrain design, the terrain design is not made by me i dowloaded the map template and this game is only have two lanes.:grin::grin::grin:

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  11. Alxen345

Alxen345

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    You should work more on your terrain . :) and balance the gameplay :)

12. King_of_Doom_1

King_of_Doom_1

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well Wtii just sold me on this map, gonna check it out!

13. trebla ratilla

trebla ratilla

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Update now new version 2.2 :oops::oops:
    if you find some bugs and feedback just feel free to send message or comment here :infl_thumbs_up: Good Luck have fun

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
  14. kirbyfish

kirbyfish

Resources:
    Resources:
  15. Lord_Marrowgrath

Lord_Marrowgrath

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    I played your map and I want to review it.

Terrain: 4/5

+Looks Beautiful. It reminds me Leauge of Legends Template.
    -Middle lane is so wide.
    -Jungle are open plain.

Heroes: 3/5

+there are 40+ heroes to explore.
    -Early game abilities so weak to kill enemy.
    -On late game, everyone become auto-attack fighter.
    -Havent seen gui/jass spell yet. So many of them based on standart abilities.

Items:
    3/5

+So many smilar items from dota. It helps to buy some items.
    -There are no guide for items. It become confusing for new players.
    -Rainbow Fish too powerful. It restores 500 hp instant.

Gameplay: 4/5

+Game based on teamfights. You cant kill enemy players alone.
    +AI is very good to play it on single player.
    -Early game is boring. Abilities are too weak to do early-pvp

Overall
    : 14/20

I suggest to import some unique abilities and buff all spells for heroes. I enjoyed very much. But, it needs improve

Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  16. trebla ratilla

trebla ratilla

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thank you for a very nice feedback
    @Lord_Marrowgrath:infl_thumbs_up:
    -there's a guide for buying an items ex. Bottle of Love Requires : wand of sorcerer ( Villager 1) so you need to buy the required item in villager 1
    -there are some gui/jass spell, use keeper of the grove Q spell, bomb planter R spell, Mine Digger R spell, Goddess of the Sea E Passive spell but only few of them are gui/jass spell. I use many standard abilities so that i can reduce some lags and remove memory leaks
    -i'll change spell damage so that in early games it will kill enemy easily
    -i'll gonna decorate the Jungle Area and reduce the wide of the middle lane
    -i'll reduce Rainbow Fish restoration to 200 hp isntant
    BTW, thank you for the feedback i love it, i'll change what you mention for the next version

@kirbyfish thanks :plol:

Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  17. Lord_Marrowgrath

Lord_Marrowgrath

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Good to hear it friend.

18. BoleSrbin023

BoleSrbin023

Resources:
    Resources:
    really good map and interesting set of heroes. 5/5

19. trebla ratilla

trebla ratilla

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    thanks @BoleSrbin023 ! :infl_thumbs_up:i'll add more heroes, upgrade more items and fix heroes skill. hope you enjoy the next update