• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tempel Of Artemis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
alright, got bored after work today so i thought, Hey ! why not do some wc3 terraining!? :wink:
So i came up with this after a few hours of work. For those who doesn't see what it's suppose to look like, it's a Sunken Ruin Tempel which is viewed from the shoreline at night :wink:

Anyway, hope you like it and inspire you to make some terraining by your own :grin:

/MadseN

Attachments

• Sunken Night.jpg
    Sunken Night.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
Level 25
Wow looks awesome, the trees are great, the light coming through the doorway is beautifully made and every other little detail such as vines on the columns is just great.
I'm not so crazy about the water and the beachy part of the terrain. But then again now that I double take at it, it brings the jungle to life so never mind.

Another superb work of art, MadseN! +Rep!
~Craka_J

Level 24
This is a really good piece of terrain. I really like the way you have placed the trees, the fog, lighting, everything about it. I have a feeling that your gonna get a really high mark in terraining and environment in the Cinematic Mini-Contest :)

+rep!

Level 25
I might join... depends on it's due date.
My cinematics suck though. GUI triggers FTL...
I'll probably make a simple cinematic and hope to atleast get fifth place, even though there's no prize in that lol. 5 just seems like an honorable, satisfyingly, low prize winning place. 6th is worse :grin:.
~Craka_J

Status
Not open for further replies.