• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Crazy Winter City - MadseN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey !

Yesterday before i went to the pub i decided to open WE to see if i could try to do something. And this is what i ended up with after 2 hours and a couple of bears, hehe.
I looked at it today when i woke up and decided to post it here because it look kinda cool somehow :gg:.

Im well aware that the terrain is over abused with doodas :xxd:

anyway, hope you like it :wink:

/MadseN

Attachments

• Crazywinterworld 1.jpg
    Crazywinterworld 1.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 272
Level 36
Definitely original but I don't think it's as good as it could be. The snowy trees look bad, the stretched glaciers look kinda ugly too. You might want to add some shorter buildings on the ground or something to liven it up a bit because right now it just looks dull. I do have to applaud you on the epic background effects, though.

I'm sorry for all the harsh criticisms, but you set such high standards with some of your other works!

Level 6
~Void~ already said it all. If this was made by anyone else it would be damn great, but this is just another MadseN terrain...

Level 34
It's beautiful! :' )

The lighting in the city is absolutely amazing. I have no idea how you always manage to get it perfect. The city buildings look awesome, and the environment is pretty good, but not as good as I would hope from you. Although this is another amazing work IMO.

Level 25
I'd give you rep if it let me. This terrain is immense and full of greatness, as are the rest of your terrains. Very creative and even the little grassy area was done well to blend with the cold terrain. Another job well done, MadseN. :grin:

~Craka_J

Status
Not open for further replies.