• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Telekinesis 2.2 [Paladon]

This map includes both a vJass and a GUI version of the spell.

Telekinesis
The hero uses his telekinetic powers to lift enemied units in the targeted area into the air. After reaching a considerable height, the hero smashes them back down to the earth.
Level 1 - 100-200 reachable height, 8% of the reached height is dealt in damage + 20 direct impact damage.
Level 2 - 200-400 reachable height, 10% of the reached height is dealt in damage + 40 direct impact damage.
Level 3 - 300-600 reachable height, 12% of the reached height is dealt in damage + 60 direct impact damage.

*Release
*Fixed a forgotten nulling.
*Inlined two additional functions.
*Improved one efficiency issue.
*Swaped a nulling with a removal.
*Works with the newest patch now

Enjoy.

Keywords:
Force, Arcane, Gravity, Magic, Holy, Spell, Area, Distance,
Contents

Telekinesis (Map)

Reviews
21:11, 2nd Apr 2009 Eccho: This spell is really great. No flaws as far as I can see, easy and understable code and a good tooltip and good documentations. I can not do anything less than to highly recommend this spell if this is what you are...
Level 1
I love it, it is just what i needed.... but is there anyway you could make itt deal int based damage? other than that i give it a 5/5

Edit: never mind i figured out what to change to make it int based, so now i give it 10/5