• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Teh uber 1337 Introduction of JackyBlacky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Well.. first of all.. Haii!!

Who are you?

My name is JackyBlacky.. yes I know it's a childish name but well I made it up when I was a child anyway... (8 or 9)
I came here because all of the great models, skins, icons and other things like the programs that are made on this forum..

I really love them all :)

What do you do?

Well.. I am a map maker beginner..:con:
I already tried to make a map with a friend.. that phailed..
Than I tried to make another map with him but we both don't really feel like it anymore.. and now I'm trying to make a map on my very own.. with the support of all the resources on Hive :xxd:
Anyway the only thing I will say about the map is that's an icy map ;)

How good are you in triggering/terraining etc.?
Triggering .. hmm I think I'm between a beginner and advanced - because if i need something advanced I've got enough friends to help me with it :)
Terraining Very very basic.. nothing more to say..
Making scenario's and gameplay etc.. hmm I never really did it bfore.. but I think I'm kinda basic on that too :p The same for unit editting and stuff.
I think that's about it..

Well.. I will try to be active in the forum and we will see how it goes..

-JB.

Status
Not open for further replies.