Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Help Wanted! (+ Introduction)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by behema, Dec 13, 2014.

1. behema

behema

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey, so my name's Ben, most people call me by my username which is Behema.
    I have just made an account on here because i have recently started playing Warcraft, after remembering the fun i had playing it 4 years ago. All i want to do is have fun and learn how to make fun maps for me and friends to play on. Because F*** it why not?
    anyway time for the question

I am currently making a map that i think is a nifty little idea.
    the chances are, it might of been done before, and i'm not trying to make a map that's really for the public.
    The Design isn't very flashy, is the map complicated, or hard in anyway for most people (that know what they're doing) to make.
    But I need a little help, I need someone to do some testing and be my player 2 with me.
    If you aren't bothered by these thing, or by playing with a 14 year old then please reply

thanks for reading :grin:

2. Directive255

Directive255

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Welcome to the Hive! Enjoy your stay here......
    P.S. perhaps the World Editor Help Zone and the tutorials here can help you?

3. behema

behema

Resources:
    Resources:
    thanks, i'v already used some tutorials but most of the stuff i'v preferred to figure out myself.
    I have the main idea and setup of the map made, i just need someone to do a play test with me so i can fix any crucial errors and then polish it up
    Anyways im probs gonna sleep now, night! :goblin_sleep:

4. StoPCampinGn00b

StoPCampinGn00b

Community Manager

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hello! There is a specific forum named project recruitment to find someone to work with. Yoy should check it out :D

5. B22

B22

Resources:
    Resources:
    You should be more specific about your project to attract people. Don't be shy to share all of your ideas, and probably you should make a thread at the project recruitment forum. I would love to help but I never really gone online with my Warcraft 3, but if you need some other help I, you can send me a private message or something. I am looking forward to young Warcraft 3 modders.
    Oh welcome to Hive by the way.