• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help Wanted! (+ Introduction)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey, so my name's Ben, most people call me by my username which is Behema.
I have just made an account on here because i have recently started playing Warcraft, after remembering the fun i had playing it 4 years ago. All i want to do is have fun and learn how to make fun maps for me and friends to play on. Because F*** it why not?
anyway time for the question

I am currently making a map that i think is a nifty little idea.
the chances are, it might of been done before, and i'm not trying to make a map that's really for the public.
The Design isn't very flashy, is the map complicated, or hard in anyway for most people (that know what they're doing) to make.
But I need a little help, I need someone to do some testing and be my player 2 with me.
If you aren't bothered by these thing, or by playing with a 14 year old then please reply

thanks for reading :grin:

Level 2
Welcome to the Hive! Enjoy your stay here......
P.S. perhaps the World Editor Help Zone and the tutorials here can help you?

thanks, i'v already used some tutorials but most of the stuff i'v preferred to figure out myself.
I have the main idea and setup of the map made, i just need someone to do a play test with me so i can fix any crucial errors and then polish it up
Anyways im probs gonna sleep now, night! :goblin_sleep:

B22

B22

Level 6
You should be more specific about your project to attract people. Don't be shy to share all of your ideas, and probably you should make a thread at the project recruitment forum. I would love to help but I never really gone online with my Warcraft 3, but if you need some other help I, you can send me a private message or something. I am looking forward to young Warcraft 3 modders.
Oh welcome to Hive by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.