• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

teh.Fellows Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
my first attempt at a drawing, i just loved this scene in the movie especially his whole expression.

and one im actually working on,
the original is made by escher some of you maybe know him

Attachments

• Heath.jpg
    Heath.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 370
  • Hand.jpg
    Hand.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 301
Last edited:
Level 5
i dont know if this fits in here but i made it after the heathledger picture last week.

there is it

i love corn poppys but i decidet to paint them in a different way then the normal " poppy pictures " hope you like it.

made with watercolours

Attachments

• Mohnblumen.jpg
    Mohnblumen.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 265
Level 5
i worked yesterday a bit on the hand, its scaned at home ... so the quality isnt that good :(.
Next time i will scan it on a good scanner sry for that

And here a Detail 200% of the real size i think you can see better how its made
(normal H pencil & a rubber)

Attachments

• Hand2.1.JPG
    Hand2.1.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 258
  • handdetail.JPG
    handdetail.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 218
Level 5
no it isnt my hand, i guess it is Eschers

here anothere wip picture

and a new one pretty short work of i 1 hour

Attachments

• hand2.jpg
    hand2.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 137
  • Angeldämon.jpg
    Angeldämon.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 163
His hands look messed up. Especially his left one, if you were to bend your hand like that, that wouldn't be an arm bend, you hand naturally rests like that. The thumb would be on the inside (closer to the body). Also, try making his right arm more skeletal. It would fit the theme of the hand a lot better. The right foot is way to small, and the thingy around his waist and legs is very confusing? What is it? But I do like the angle that he is coming at, and hisright wing is awesome. His neck is almost perfectly done, but I would put trails of flowing wavy hair coming off his head. I see a lot of potential in this and in you. And your other stuff is awesome. Your great at drawing things from a reference, and your shading is great.

Level 5
The Angel dämon thingy and the Flower pic is out of my mind xD but like i wrote a pretty short work, ur right i see the messed up things. But i wont change it
the whole picture is more a speedpaint but im not sure if its a good idea ... to do it new on a good way hm dont know.

btw. his right arm more skeletal is a good idea thx i think i will use this idea in a new pic im trying out it will be an female Angel becoming a Dämon for the Concept Art Challange if i can do it in the estimated time. At the moment i only have a part of The Head the right line on it is a bit messed up but np changing it a bit there will be addet some hairs.

Attachments

• Woman.jpg
    Woman.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 151
Level 34
Deathcom3s, Escher is a famous artist, and teh.fellow clearly said that it was not his work, but that he was copying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.