• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TCSlashMissile

Special thanks goes to Apathetic for his screenshot/preview image.

I found this to be extremely useful even though it may only be an edit, I read the rules quite a few times so this seems acceptable however its not my decision so I hope whoever reviews this sees its usefulness. Not many people know how to edit models let alone add team-color to missiles.

It suits any swordsman/woman hero perfectly as a ranged attack or many other things too.

Full credit goes to Blizzard for their model I edited. Feel free to edit it as well if you want to credit me.

Keywords:
dat,c3,-,epic,tc,team,color,projectile,missile,slash,future,t,tal,lol,-,=,0,bullet,moving
Contents

TCSlashMissile (Model)

Reviews
18:01, 3rd Jun 2014 MiniMage: Too simple. 23:56, 10th Jun 2014 Kwaliti: Additional review by request from Staff Contact. Approved, economic file size saves it from the bin.

M

18:01, 3rd Jun 2014
MiniMage: Too simple.

23:56, 10th Jun 2014
Kwaliti:

Additional review by request from Staff Contact.
Approved, economic file size saves it from the bin.

Level 21
So this is a team colored Couatl missile? It is useful, but looks somehow plain. You could add some team colored particles on death animation.
attachment.php

I forgot how to make stuff appear on animation...
You could simply edit those particles that original missile already has (make them team colored).

Attachments

• TeamColorMissile.PNG
    TeamColorMissile.PNG
    476.1 KB · Views: 2,574
Last edited:
Level 26
MiniMage can't understand the concept of simple models. He is a anti-simple. I guess life is complex for him, I wonder why not.. simple.

Very true. Simple models are for the simple minded. Educating the simple minded leads to a prospering community. A community where effort is not frowned upon but instead is recommended, encouraged.

Some complexity is necessary. It shows you've worked hard on it and thus is worthy of praise, critiques and a place in the gallery. This is my philosophy.

Very true. Simple models are for the simple minded. Educating the simple minded leads to a prospering community. A community where effort is not frowned upon but instead is recommended, encouraged.

Some complexity is necessary. It shows you've worked hard on it and thus is worthy of praise, critiques and a place in the gallery. This is my philosophy.

So why was this approved? It was rejected in the first place O_O

Level 26
So why was this approved? It was rejected in the first place O_O

Well, I said my philosophy. I'm not speaking for everyone of the hive. I found it too simple, but the other guys found it rather useful, mostly because of the compressed file size. As far as I understand it, had the file size been bigger, the model would've remained rejected.

So this one just barely made it.