• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Tavern City rpg

Do you see interest in Tavern City and what you have seen from the showcase so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Soulenstien here:D I don't have much to say about the actual rpg at the moment, i just wanted to post a map in respect to the hive community so here, take a look at TC's map show case!-" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlWP2blsJGc " , if anybody has any comments, questions or suggestions, please let me know what you think :D , i'm currently working on this map purely for the fun of landscaping, so unless people really are looking forward to this project and seeing it as a playable rpg, this may not go forward, but who knows, maybe i will give permissions for the map for whoever is dedicated and willing to procede with it, as I am in fact proud of this map, once again a BIG thank you for the moddelers who made the outcome of this map possible. PS currently I have no playable beta;s, maybe in the next month or so i will distribute a concept demo or something like that, just let me see how it goes, as currently this is a map more in the prospect of beauty than actual play value:p Thank you all, peace and love <3 *toke* *toke*

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,463
Level 2
ahhh man, i checked out Galagoz and happen happen to like your prospect man, perhaps we could collaborate in the near futer:DD till then, keep on token, *toke* *toke*

Level 2
allright man, looking good so far! once again, you have a pretty decent story, and must say, the way you role the game out, (such as the part where you choose a class for an instance) was in my opinion pretty clever, keep up the good work, maybe a tad more emersion? well i must say the voice acting added a lot, and the interior inside the buildings was a given, and soldiers randomly brawling with each other in the distance was also great, i however can see why this is still in beta stages, and ya, i see the lansdcaping needs some work, but im shure thats your least of your issues right now, i will play it more just for the fun of it :D cant wait for the official release:) If you need a hand on the terrain just tap me up, i would be glad to help you in that criteria if you so need, well any way, keep on token, *toke* *toke* bleeeeeh *_*

Level 5
I would also like to thank my plant friend Marry Jane. She gives me the motivation to be creative.

Level 2
Youtube and facebook are about the only 2 things i have other than the hive right now:p and sadly i neither have a skype or a webcam, yes! them projects, inspiration and motivation^^

Level 2
sorry about the delay, all i can say is i have been having a pretty great week and havent touched my work on tavern city, im going to be giving info on some pretty big improvements 2morow:D and of course another showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.