• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Taol (The Auro of Lands) (ORPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey, I am working big on my new map Taol, I have playd wow now long time i wanted to do a map some were formed of TBC!
Info about the map!

This is an ORPG (Like wow TBC) My team + Me have tried to do this VERY HARD and we done it we have done more than 14 HARD CORE bosses and 3 Raid Sets (For your Class), You will Farm Monsters or raids to get RARE and Legendary items.
We working on PVC (Player Vs Computer) It be like Arena as wow and get PVP gear also work ing Raids 2.
You NEED restart the map some times to get items cos Tanks need more than 12000 hp for THE hardest raids and healers, Dps need be good or this map be VERY hard.

We still working how to get a Good Arena team Save but it don't work yet we have did so you get (Arena Rating) when you got Enuf to buy first items it will go!

Raids/ Instances: We doing Hard things not easy i have did so few bosses is Real Gank and spank (Just attack boss) but then BOSS hit crasy like tanks got 10000 when they is 40 (with instance gear) they will be like 1 hited of the Hardest bosses. You maybe got an idea about to do a instance / raid.
I will Check it and maybe follow what you say :thumbs_up:
More about Instances
Instances is normaly Dungeon not so hard there will drop Dungeon items some you need for the harder things like Hc on Dungeons That shows you need better gear also Dungeon gear to go HC and HC gear go to Raids. This map reset the Instance (normal) Instant after 30s (None Cheat work about that you can't go in instance when it reset you will die instant so you can't cheat about that)

If you not like to just doing Dungeons you can also do Arena (still on working)
And just clear Monsters they can drop Epic , Rare , Green items some are very good to use but it's rare to get Epic on normaly Monster.

Save / Load?: Ofc we will use but this is abit UNFAIR You can save many time but if you do a new Char and save you will lose your old char.
Also it be a spell Named Save :fp: When you click on it your Hero (char) Will be saved.
In start of map you can also load it's a item on ground just pick up it and hero going to start and Go on!

Classes Give me info about classes i got Warrior (tank + dps) Paladin (Dps) Priest (Healer) Warlock (dps) mage (Dps) Hunter (Dps) if you got a good class please send a info.

No Singel Playing! Need minimun 2 players to open this map.

If you know a Good Model some be good in raids,instance free to say to me maybe use it

Screenshots coming soon!

Beta: We want the map fully done We will fix more instances raids + Hero Classes b4 we release this map!

Your free to try this map when it comes out:grin:

Level 8
The Map Development section is meant to be a place where you display what you have done in an ordered and thought out way, as this is your one chance to 'sell' it to us. What you have given us is a wall of text and spelling errors.

'My team and me have worked' thats wrong. Its my team and I. You wouldn't say 'me have worked', its the same principle. You've also misspelled Single as singel and crazy as crasy. I am not going to go through any more.

Anyway, a quick review:

Classes: Nothing special. Not unique. Pretty much the WoW classes. Can't expect much of them. Next!

Story: Where is the story? I can't find it.

Instances: Seems to be all you are putting emphasis on, so I will assume it will be a bit of an instance heavy RPG, so it will be fun I suppose, as long as it is done creatively.

Unique Features: Can't see any to be honest. I will read again...nope, can't see any at all. There is a drop system and by the looks of it a save/load system, but not much else.

What makes your map differnet from the other 294 ORPGs?

Level 9
how can such a save/load system be formed?

We doing Hard things not easy i have did so few bosses is Real Gank and spank (Just attack boss) but then BOSS hit crasy like tanks got 10000 when they is 40 (with instance gear) they will be like 1 hited of the Hardest bosses

explain to me what does this sentence means.

are u using some1 elses pic?

Last edited:
Level 1
Save load

Also I did a VERY easy trigger some when you click on save (spell) Hero will catch in the game etc. etc
and load Load last Catched Hero in that name

Level 8
Hi there.

I'm here to tell you some things about your project:

[Positive]:

-Very hard bosses are always good. So you have challenges.

[Negative]:

-Only farming monsters and raiding bosses? This is boring.
-More than 80% same like WoW. Why not play WoW instead of this?

[Improveable]:

-Save&Load don't seem very good to me, try one of the Save&Load Systems here at the Hiveworkshop.
-Improve the Description of your map, always the same color and smilies are damn against "I-want-to-read-this".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

You see, there is much to improve before this will be a map which is epic, awesome or unique.
You can do more than this lame farming and raiding, just explore your mind.

Good luck, i will follow this and also test if you want.

PM me if you've got any questions.

~Nurga~

Level 1
Quest etc

We working on a hard quest system it don't work yet that's why i didn't tell there i will explain about it when you kill a monster it have Chance to drop 1/15 like that to drop that item when you get item you can get Quest complete or not and just some wow is some Q 2 when you done with killing 15 new monsters it will be complete just return and done 500 Exp give the first for fast leveling. and more more when you coming higher levels Alot of new items will come on Quest HARD CORE quest will give "Legenary items" some is like Raid Items you need not just farm monster you can go PVC Give pvc gear (Much Health points and that :eek: ) like 5 weeks and then we like done we got alot of Items left (item sets bonus) and that we working alot and trying to do this fun if you say this be good we shall check it and see if it works :)

Status
Not open for further replies.