• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Talk About Your Army in the 40k Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Black Reach is a citadel on a currently unnamed planet.
Reach is a UNSC shipyard and training planet.

The Halo planet came around WAY before the GW came up with it.

Owned. Reach>Black Reach.

Level 9
I HAVE the first edition codex..
What's the publishing date on your copy? Because Reach/Halo/That Trilogy came around back when the Mac was a new thing, when there wasn't even a game for it or even much moving stuff on your screen. Even before they came up with the final IDEA stage of Halo: CE, they had written a back story many, many years ago before.

Level 10
but this is talking about your army -.-. go to warhammer club disscussion not this one.
This is for Armies not halo, warhammer, no disscussion there.

Level 13
StormWarriors2, how about you first tell us just what the hell you meant with "wrong. agian read the 1st edition codex -.-", as Black Reach wasn't part of that. Black Reach is a fairly new place.

Level 13
We weren't saying that Halo came before Warhammer at ANY moment! We were saying that The Reach from Halo came before the Black Reach from Warhammer 40,000!!

Level 10
Well you have to admit it is alot different the lore form black reach and reach from halo. it is compeletely different from each other, but still get back to your army. Ask me questions about how you need something? except money, units, and all inapporate things.

Level 10
well i have been gone for at least a week and it is time i give you guys an update of my chapter. Calnor Alrnia Chapter Master of the storm crusaders and the entire chapter have defeated the hive fleet after the arrival of the crusader compaines the chapter annihlated the tyranid menance off of every planet in the sector. But soon news returned from the crusaders of the moblization of chaos forces they were to arrive at asherian in 5 months. The Storm Crusader high Command disscussed what the opitions where going to be. and then a robed figure walked into the theatre and removed his robe it was Asherian The first born of the Storm Crusaders. Light had returned to asherian once more. And the fifth war for asherian would begin.....

Level 10
well this my new parts of my army
5 Tactical Squads and 1 combat squad
1 devastor
1 assualt squad
1 vanguard squad
1 termiantor squad
3 razor backs
2 rhinos
1 land raider
2 dreadnoughts
1 predator
1 command squad
1 captain loken
1 techmarine
3 libraians
1 grey knight squad
1 honor guard squad with chapter master Calnor Alrnia.

Level 10
WoW i think you should Add more dude. I love history thats why i am doing this. I can give you 35 characters which are unquie. Also..... I PWNED THE NIGHTBRINGER WITH MY CHAPTER MASTER MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. S10 BEATS ALL!. Alright i'll go down the list of what he has killed.
1 Warlord Titan
5 Warhound Titans
10 Daemon Princes
6 Chaos Berseker Squads
3 Abbaddons
2 Marneus Calgars
10 Hive Tyrants
8 Greater Daemons
200 Gaunts
100 Boyz
5 Orc Warlords
10 captains
20 grey knights
30-50 Tactical Marines
20 Assualt marines (they were all mine damn the orbital bombarment)
2 Lucius Eternals
1 Calis (yeah i killed him with Calnor Alrnia Mawe- Notice the letters C.A.M. Thats my name lol.)

Level 10
Alright its been a while so i thought this might work.
Should i collect a Imperail Guard army?? Because i need some plantery defence force for a campaign i am running. So far i have 20 Cadians and 1 leman russ and 3 heavy weapon platforms and 3 sentineals i had got for free any suggestions?

Level 9
They're not bad..
Get a Commissar for sure, and probably some Stormtroopers. WAIT, you're dude killed a Titan?!

Level 10
Well this sucks means i get to do show chapter records.
Storm Crusaders
Homeworld:Drancoris
Orgins:Unknown
Orgainzation:Adeptus Astrates
Chapter no: 124
Chapter Colors:Dark Green, Black, and Gold
Chapter Leader Title:Grand Commander
Chapter Leader: Asherian
Secondary leaders:Calnor Alrnia, Talick, Malick, Calick, Loken, Val, Altroick, Garon, Promethus, Valtor, Kalin, Navious, Helis, Yain, Jackal, Baal, and Caltor.
Number of marines: 5,900 battle brothers.
Number of Systems: 7 home systems.
Name of Planets: Drancoris................................

Level 9
News:
Used Space Wolves and SM Commander bitz, along with some fantasy peices, to make a chaos Chaplain! Also, new story for my Headhunters. 3 Brothers, and a company of failures, fools and rule-breakers. Bad, but very lucky.

Level 9
Yeah, I even have a "rookie" marine who's holding a severed Space Wolf head in one hand, bolt pistol in the other. Also bought a Khorne Lord recently, along with a Space Wolf Pack. NOTICE! The Space Wolf Pack is a must-have for Chaos, Wolves and any Arcane chapter players!

Level 10
: D. thats why i'm buying the battle force : D. 2x the charm
i need to finish my 10th company. so then i will only need one more squad (assualt squad)
then i am done : D

Level 10
Alright a while ago i had found something amazing......
A template for a reaver titan and a Warhound titan unforunately i cannot share it because of the source wants it to be secert. but i need some help with it.
What type of materials could i use for it? also if you would like to tell me what color to paint it just say so. Also tell me what you think i should use it for : D.

Level 10
I was reading over some of my notes so i was intrested by one of my characters Asherian. I saw i had nothing for him. So i started writing franticilly by monday so far i have written 20 pages of fluff hope i can post it soon : D.

Status
Not open for further replies.