• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tales of the Zulium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
IC:
Hellios: "well honestly, me myself have no idea what they are doing here either. i think they were about to tell us?" he looks at the two waiting for their answer.

Jass: "well, I'm here because i read a poster saying you were going on an expedition to the nexus." he then pauses and looks at Arnish "but i have no idea why he is here."

Level 12
"Blazer isn't yours, it never was!" shouted Popo back. Dark figure smiled and then he lowered down his arms. "Do you really think so?" asked figure smiling. "First of all, who are you?!" shouted Popo. Figure answered quickly with a softly hollow voice: "Gazim is my name, Popo."
There was a silence for about ten seconds, as Popo was shocked with Gazim's words. Gazim got even closer to Popo, and now his face was completely clear to be seen. His face was made out of stone and lava, he also had long black hair and robes. He seemed to be dead long ago, because his skin was light gray. "W-...what are you?"...

Level 23
Arnish looked slightly dissapointed when he heard she didnt know her, and then said to Jass "I think they mean why we are in Huami Litharae" He then turned to the elves, and said "I have fled from Cherival, becouse the Demon army of the Dark Alliance was about to storm it", he then looked at his clothes, and those of the Elves "I like your clothing design, my mother also had elven clothing... but a bit less sofisticated"

Level 3
Arman eased his horse to a trot as he entered the town. He saw a sign for the inn and went inside, leaving his horse outside the inn.

Last edited:
Level 8
IC:
Jass: "in some way we are refuges yes." he said rather irritated by that comment. "but it doesn't matter really. as i said, i came here when i read the poster." he looks at hellios. "we came here whit a rather big group and i think they are all willing to join." Jass said.

Hellios:
Hellios smiles at Jass "very good, very good. if your group is big enough perhaps we can leave sooner then we initially thought." he says this as if he is rather happy about it. "what do you think of it Anora?"

Level 8
IC:
Jass:
"they're probably in the tavern." he said a bit irritated. "getting drunk..." he coughed and looked away. "no worries, i think you can trust them."

Hellios: "well to be honest, we can't really be picky on who we take with us so even a drunkard might be good." Hellios said a bit worried. he didn't like drunkards really, they where barbarians, or those where his thoughts.

Level 8
IC:
Jass:
jass thinks for a moment and then says "anytime a guess, it's not like we're here on business."

Hellios: Hellios smiles "yes, that is very good." he looks at Jass and Arnish whit an exited look "i suggest we leave tomorrow, at noon. what do you say?" he looks very content whit this, they had a party to go with them and they could leave at any moment, this was perfect!

Level 23
Arnish had been looking around the room, and then snapped back, and responded to what Anora had said a while back ''Oh uuhm... handling myself is kind of hard, becouse I dont have any offensive breath weaponry, am only 2 meters long, and hardly know any spells, I do understand how magic works though!'' He completely ignored the rest that had been said.

Level 3
Arman took a seat at the bar in the tavern and thought to him self "Well this certainly a luxury compared to that island." Arman sighed and adjusted his position. " I wonder.." he said louder then excepted.

Level 8
IC:
Jass: Jass looks at Anora "i wouldn't mind staying a while but, that army is bound to start matching again in a few days. we should leave before that" he says.

Hellios:
Hellios looks at Anora "Train him, now?" he shakes his head "I think we can do that enough when we are underway. as Jass here said, that army is bound to move sooner or later. we should move before that"

Level 25
IC
Slightly disappointed with Helios decision, she choose not to argue with him "Very well, lets head out as fast as possible then.” she said and picked up her scrolls "Cherival? I don't know to be honest... But my guess is that they're either trying to weaken or disrupt the human defenses.” she continued with a rather absentaneous look.

Level 8
IC:
hellios: "Cherival itself is not so important but, it is the last defense before the capital city of the humans. i doubt it will take long before it falls to." he said, you could hear from his voice he didn't like the current situation one bit.

Jass: "tomorrow it is then" Jass said "but uhm... where will we be gathering?" he asks "the academy gates?"

Level 23
"Oh, right, there is something I wanted to ask, these clothes I have here, were made using Elven techniques, and they shape perfectly to my body, even when transforming, any other clothing would obviously tear, would it be possible to make a simular armor before we head out?" Arnish asked politely.

Level 12
Okay, since arthas_king wanted to resurrect the RP, I've made some forum and decided to give another chance to our 'so-called RP'... :) Make sure you register here and keep your activity up... ^^

Level 12
Sorry for double post, but I've been making something I've never did before... This is something really unique, and you haven't seen it before I believe. Ever thought of San Andreas Gang Wars RP? - Check this out, you might like it. I made the whole system and you can read everything in the 'Rules' section. There shouldn't be any problems if you follow all the rules of the RP and understand them well. I made everything simple so it's easier for y'all to work out the system and find the best way to RP your character. What this RP offers is:
- Gang Wars / Turf Takeover.
- Hood RP / Hanging with other Players.
- Buying of cars, houses, business, clothes, style of clothing and haircuts.
- Everything is let to be free will.
- Region RP (Means that every region has it's own thread)
- Actual gangs from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Grove Street, Ballas, Vagos, etc.)
- A lot of NPC's and events.
- Screenshots of your characters from actual game of San Andreas.

It is still in making progress, but I think you should check it out for now how it looks like, everything will be added and fixed.

To view my new RP, click here. :)

Edit: Okay, you ignored me... No need for anything anymore, don't ask me to do anything anymore...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.