• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tactic Island Defense

Does this map can be cool ?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• With alot of work and with other mappers

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello,
i wanted to show you a project for a map. This map is defense type map, here is the concept :

_There is a central island in the sea.

_Waves of sea monsters attack your island.

_[Inventive] you got a captain, this one isn't a fighter , he's a non-moving unit who just have some spells, these spells are dummy spells with target when you target a location on the island it create an unit/tower ( costing wood /gold etc..)

_The unit spawned by the spells arn't on your control and just just have to place them and watch them fight with ugly murlocs.

_Any ideas will added

Here you can download the beta project (the map isn't even started, just test and look at the concept)

I have an advanced knowledge in triggers/terraining/object edditor and basic knowledge in texturing.

I'm eventually searching for partners if ur interessed by the project.
Tanks for ready and maybe for comment !

Attachments

• Defence.w3x
    27.1 KB · Views: 58
Level 18
Ok ideas...

The captain must be a hero with different spellbook abilities that he can level up. Each spellbook is a type of summoning Unit/Tower/Others. Each time the hero level up an ability it increases number of units that can be built.

Why did you based this on a island ? It forces you to use only sea mobs.

Concerning units you should be able to train: Cheap (cheap unit for low level mob), Blocker (Tank), Healer, Ranged, Cheap 2 (cheap unit for higher mob level), Caster (Offensive spells, AoE or single target), Artillery (AoE Damages). This is not original but you have to rework it, this is the "base" units for a such gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.