• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] Symphony ORPG Rise Of the Ancients [Return]

Should i make people Suggest their own guilds? and get 3 and post every ver?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
are the pictures in the simpletable broken ?

i can't see anything

Attachments

• Broken.jpg
    Broken.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 68
Level 5
Love your Classes, a lot of original stuff
(funny I also imagined a jester class for my game xD,
Guess great minds think alike)

Heard you needed a grammar checker, well I happen to be an IB English student
(meaning I have learned English on Native level - British - )

So in early beta I can send you a long list of grammar and typo's

Also If you need some Ideas, or just an opinion, then please send my a mail

The project made great progress, and I can not wait for the beta to be there.

Oh and that guild Idea seems really cool,
I immediately had to think about ""The Elderscrolls IV - Oblivion"
The guild system there was cool, do quests, rise in ranks
but what if your guild rank could unlock special stuff
(vendors for high ranking guild-men, enchanting gear, creating stuff, teleportation to other cities, etc)

That could be cool right?
But do make some kind of guild restrictions as well, or some kind of reputation.
(like; "reputation in the mages guild goes up, then the reputation in the warrior guild goes down")

Hope these Ideas Inspire you to work hard and create an awesome rpg
(^_^) good luck
Vlad727

Level 13
Love your Classes, a lot of original stuff
(funny I also imagined a jester class for my game xD,
Guess great minds think alike)

Heard you needed a grammar checker, well I happen to be an IB English student
(meaning I have learned English on Native level - British - )

So in early beta I can send you a long list of grammar and typo's

Also If you need some Ideas, or just an opinion, then please send my a mail

The project made great progress, and I can not wait for the beta to be there.

Oh and that guild Idea seems really cool,
I immediately had to think about ""The Elderscrolls IV - Oblivion"
The guild system there was cool, do quests, rise in ranks
but what if your guild rank could unlock special stuff
(vendors for high ranking guild-men, enchanting gear, creating stuff, teleportation to other cities, etc)

That could be cool right?
But do make some kind of guild restrictions as well, or some kind of reputation.
(like; "reputation in the mages guild goes up, then the reputation in the warrior guild goes down")

Hope these Ideas Inspire you to work hard and create an awesome rpg
(^_^) good luck
Vlad727

Okay thank you for helping me with this RPG i really hope that people can notice the objective of this game. And thanks for nice suggestions about the guilds i will be happy to use that in the game

Level 13
Updated Screenshots Reapers Hall

206543-albums5871-picture63529.png

206543-albums5871-picture63528.png

Attachments

• 206543-albums5871-picture63529.png
    206543-albums5871-picture63529.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 74
  • 206543-albums5871-picture63528.png
    206543-albums5871-picture63528.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 81
Level 30
What? we who? and we are not testing the game he hasn't reply yet my partner i told him that can he finish the project for me

Wow, its really good to have someone to finish your map but me I do my map solo. BTW, keep up the good work and If you are to view my project map thread, no updates because Im too busy this day and Im having a hard time on the terrain for the house...

Level 3
Wow, its really good to have someone to finish your map but me I do my map solo. BTW, keep up the good work and If you are to view my project map thread, no updates because Im too busy this day and Im having a hard time on the terrain for the house...

Yeah what hell master said me too im doing solo

Level 30
Another saying "Hows your game, my friend?" and I do have a suggestion in your guild..... How about make some dungeons that is only for Guilds and make these Guild dungeons hard to finish because the rewards are worth it and will be distribute to the guild members who participated at the Guild dungeon.

Here's the mechanics, When players with guild go near at a Guild dungeon, they are given 20-30 sec to enter. When the time runs out, only those players who have entered are allowed to participate at the guild dungeon and they will be the only one receiving the reward when the dungeon is finished. The dungeons should consist of Enemies, Rare enemies (drops more items than Enemies), Mini-Boss (Weaker than an actual boss) and Boss. The rewards it depends on you but should be high because Guild dungeon is meant to be hard. Oh and players with a guild only can enter and the guild leader should enter the Guild dungeone first for other members to be able to enter. Players that will enter should have the same guild with the guild of the leader who first entered the Guild Dungeon.

Wish this is a good idea...

Level 13
Another saying "Hows your game, my friend?" and I do have a suggestion in your guild..... How about make some dungeons that is only for Guilds and make these Guild dungeons hard to finish because the rewards are worth it.

Yeah maybe but i'll try because i have no more space

Legendary, you forgot to mention the quests. 5%. :))
Another saying "Hows your game, my friend?" and I do have a suggestion in your guild..... How about make some dungeons that is only for Guilds and make these Guild dungeons hard to finish because the rewards are worth it.
Yeah maybe but i'll try because i have no more space

space? lol there's too much water :))

Status
Not open for further replies.