• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SylvanasOnTiger

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
High Elf Sylvanas riding a tiger.
- Head bug fixed
- Bow parts fixed
- Chest fixed
- Neck fixed
- Boots fixed
Note: Do not bitch about the filesize of the custom texture cuz it's 2014 and people are making maps with 10mb size.

Keywords:
Sylvanas, Windrunner, High, Elf, Hero, tiger
Contents

SylvanasOnTiger (Model)

Reviews
18:55, 24th Jan 2014 Kwaliti: Good looking and useful, but please, before I approve this fix the black areas on the bow. 18:55, 14th Apr 2014 MiniMage: Eh, this model could've been wrapped with ingame textures. The model itself could be...

M

18:55, 24th Jan 2014
Kwaliti:

Good looking and useful, but please, before I approve this fix the black areas on the bow.

18:55, 14th Apr 2014
MiniMage:
Eh, this model could've been wrapped with ingame textures. The model itself could be optimized and thus reduce filesize. If you optimize the model it will lower it by 45kb. The skin could use some work, because the body does not fully mesh with the head. Or it could be a wrapping issue, either way, work on it. Technically speaking, you could also do as suggested in the comments, use the sylvanas skin and the ursa skin and bam! Ingame textures. Also; Your note is invalid. A select few maps using a unstable limit remover is not a valid reason to make a bigger filesize for a model when you don't have to.

This is pretty cool, but take a look at the wrap on the bow, it's showing a lot of black on the edge; you may need to re-wrap or change the material layer to transparent.

It would also be nice to see some more detail on the bow.

Still, this does look decent and could be useful to some people, 3/5.

I have a feeling this will be your first approved model.