• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Swordsman

Updated Swordsman model.

Created from the HighElf Peasant Model.

Me and General Frank edited and revised the model to make it alot better.

Credits to Elenai/me for: editing/creating the original model, wraping the chest, arms, sword, and pelvic armour, and other tweaks such as adding the pelvic armour and sword.

Credits to General Frank for: wraping the robe, adding the shoulder pads, fixing the decay animation, changing the head/helmet, and all around giving good support.

Give credits to the both of us if you use this in your projects. And ask us first for permission to edit.

Keywords:
swordsman human warrior
Contents

Swordsman (Model)

Swordsman (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Approved) Works ingame and is a nice idea. The new portrait file is awesome.
Level 5
Elenai, i have a present for you
http://www.oinkerwinkle.com/tools/download.html Im going to use that for the walk animation... i hope it works :S.

Edit: I just had an idea, the attack defend looks as if he should be holding shield, cause his hand is right up to his face, maybe use the spell breaker shield? or some huge tower shield that has a hole where his face is?

Edit2:forget that, just put an attachment point there.

Level 6
Very nice, lot's of animations, looks good visually, definately a must for the people who are sick of the Footman based Blood Elf Warrior.

Level 3
Nice model Elenai, it is just one thing that bothers me with it. The attack animation, he just attacks with one hand. Could you merge a blademaster attack animation or just a twohanded attack animation? This unit should be attacking with both hands. Other than that 5/5. (Late comment is because of I didn't see it in action untill the map Beer Beer came out.