• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Swordsman Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
seems like it, everything so far is in english.
57ede76c8391c33b6ba7ae65c8d391d8.png

Last edited:

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
really? it covers like 60% of my screen. But I will do that anyway.

I might consider a video for my second character that I likely will make.

edit: reaced level 20 now, been having very fun so far. The only thing I dislike atm is the controls. The action bar is devided into 2 with the character portrait in the middle. And you can't move the spells around so some are on one side and some on the other. It makes it hard to keep track. Also you must move with either WASD or the mouse. If I use WASD I don't got any nice keybinds for the spells but the mouse movement system is completely retarded :p

But other than that I think it's a very fun game.

edit2: I should mention that the text is translated into English but the sounds are in Japanese or Chinese.

Last edited:
really? it covers like 60% of my screen. But I will do that anyway.

I might consider a video for my second character that I likely will make.

edit: reaced level 20 now, been having very fun so far. The only thing I dislike atm is the controls. The action bar is devided into 2 with the character portrait in the middle. And you can't move the spells around so some are on one side and some on the other. It makes it hard to keep track. Also you must move with either WASD or the mouse. If I use WASD I don't got any nice keybinds for the spells but the mouse movement system is completely retarded :p

But other than that I think it's a very fun game.

edit2: I should mention that the text is translated into English but the sounds are in Japanese or Chinese.

This is awesome, I am glad you are having fun :)
I am a mouse-controller most likely (due to not playing WoW/Guildwars, I never really became acquainted with the WASD type).
What kind of character did you create?

Status
Not open for further replies.