• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Swimming Pool model? Does one exist? If not should I make one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Not that I know of. I'd recommend using one of these models if you're going to make one.

Attachments

• WaterPlane.MDX
    11 KB · Views: 85
  • Lordaeron Water.mdx
    13.3 KB · Views: 75
Oh you made those BlinkBoy? Were I to make this model which is most likely would you allow me to use them to add to the swimming pool?

They are open models(I released them on the hubb), just that since they come with the Ultimate Terrain Pack, people just use them like if they were made by anyone.

Level 4
Sorry about that. But it's not necessarily a bad thing. At least you know they're of use to multitudes of people. :)

Level 13
i saw one time a pool model in the hive...

I found it:
WoodenPool
by Ergius
models_5496_screenshot.jpg

Download

Level 4
you could ask the guy who made it, maybe he will let you reskin it and make it look more like a modern day swimming pool ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.