• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Swimming Villager

Status
Not open for further replies.

.KC

.KC

Level 8
Hi HW.

This time its my turn to request something:D Im adding a bunch of different animations to the VillagerMan model, so you can use the unit in any situation.
Right now I have added a lot of attack animations, so the unit can use swords, bows, crossbows and duel weapons. Now it have 40 animations, and I thought it could be cool if the model also have swim animations.

I dont have any project to show. The only project im working on is this model. And then a combat system where I use this model.

I would be really glad if an animator will add a "stand swim", "walk swim" and "death swim" to the VillagerMan model that are in the .mpq.
Then I will use Animation Transfer to transfer the animations to my model. I think this model will be really usefull for RPG's, and many people can use it in the future.
Stand Swim:
The models head and arms are over the water

Walk Swim
The models should swim like a real human. Where it have the arms forrward and push them backwards. The head and the arms are over the water.

Death Swim
The model just disapate under the water

My model can be found here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=64141
Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.