• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Swimming Animations for Murloc +Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Swimming Animations for This Murloc Model +Rep

Hello there, fellow men and women of the universe.
Again I am asking for a request. Mainly just an animation transfer.
Since I cannot do it (You know, once I open those animations transfer tools, they crash instantly), maybe, any of you heroes, save the planet. Just kidding, I just need some swimming animations for these models. Thanks, +Rep in advanced. (Credits to Deolrin for the Murloc Venomancer model)

Attachments

• MurlocVenomskin.mdx
    84.6 KB · Views: 98
  • MurlocVenomskin_Portrait.mdx
    25.4 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Level 9
Have you tried some wow models?
They have good swim animations

What I'm trying to say is that I want the Murloc Venomskin model (By Deolrin) to have swimming animations. And since my animation transferring tools can't work (Gives me errors) I need someone to do it. I shall thank the one that does it and give them +rep. (Attached model at first post)

Level 18
Classic Murloc Mutant - Swimable version...

Using the previous Murloc model I made (Murloc River Priest - edited version. Go check your other request thread), I swap the Murloc Mutant skin over, remove the shield and switch the Kukri Blade into one of it's Javelins (just like your Murloc Venomskin model)...
Does this cover your request...?

Attachments

• MurlocSwampHunter.mdx
    70.7 KB · Views: 60
Level 9
Using the previous Murloc model I made (Murloc River Priest - edited version. Go check your other request thread), I swap the Murloc Mutant skin over, remove the shield and switch the Kukri Blade into one of it's Javelins (just like your Murloc Venomskin model)...
Does this cover your request...?

Thank you again, good sir! (Nice naming of the models!)

Status
Not open for further replies.