• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Swimming Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hi. I need hot swimming models for a series ;)
I'm starting up this little quickie contest for fun and need. I urge to make a model that has a swim animation that DOESN'T swim like a dog or a serpent, as all the original Wc models seem to do.
I'm going to test if I can make the animation transfer tool I just downloaded extra files for will work on my "work" PC, and see if it's any good for adding/making/concocting animations for the model I'm looking for. In the meantime I'm making this contest, the first who can direct me to an anthropoid model that swims a bit like humans do it, gets a cheap reputation point from me, with a flattering argumentation. Furthermore, if I make a successful, hot swimming model - whether or not it's based on the model you found for me - I'll send you good photos (screenshots) - if you like ;)

Brb

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.