• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Survive the Night v. 2.6 [AI]

Survive the Night (Version 2.6)
By BlackEnvyX

Credits:
Terrain:
BlackEnvyX: (With the original base terrain done by Blizzard Entertainment)

Models:
-Grendel: Banisher Model (Used for “The Lost One”)
UgoUgo: Toxic Explosion Model (Used for a spell effect)
Sunchips: Boulder Model (Used for "Boulder")
WILL THE ALMIGHTY: Sparks Explosion (Used for "Snow Explosion")
JetFangInferno: Bladestorm Model (Used for the Icemancer's Aura), Dark Lightning Model (Used for Totem's Paralysis Spell)
Pyritie: Mist Model

Spells:
MortAr: Rope Spell

Icons:
SuPa-: Infernal Icon (Used for “The Lost One”)

Images and UI:

Systems:
eleljrk: Votekick System
Xian_1998: Leaderboard
deathismyfriend: For help with multiple triggers and bug fixes.

Release History:

V. 1.0 (First Release)

V. 1.1
- Imported Rock Boulder model by Sunchips
- Added boulder trap
- Added skeleton trap + skeleton units
- Added more doodads and changed a bit of terrain
- Updated some text and fixed some spelling

V. 1.2
- Doubled the map's size and made new terrain for the new part of the map and altered existing terrain
- Removed global fog and added specific fog to specific regions
- Added several doodads and changed an existing one's color
- Item shop added and two items created and added to that shop
- Rope spell added made by MortAr
- Show damage system added
- Lava trap added
- Randomly spawning dungeon gold and energy / health runes added
- Dungeon warps added
- Low quality music removed and uses enhanced Wc3 sounds with a very chilling wind sound in the background to enhance the mood.
- Added more moving spirits

V. 1.3
- Massive fine-tuning of terrain (including fixing ramps, cliffs and poorly placed doodads)
- Two more warp tunnels + a couple new terrained areas
- Survivor spirit spawn point changed to more aesthetic location
- Changed some text around in triggers / objects
- Added small intro cinematic
- Imported toxic effect model made by UgoUgo
- Input a new ghost "Nature's Deathly Messenger" which kills players who go within 200 range of it.
- Cleaned and altered some existing triggers
- Fixed a glitch in which one of the Neutral spirits wouldn't move
- Computer AI updates (AI teleportation for the Lost One so it will search through smaller dungeons)
- Added two more neutral spirits
- Bridges do not collapse when first run over
- Added Survivor Leaderboard

V 1.4
- Minor Terrain Updates
- Created Icemancer spirit (wherever it walks, the terrain changes to ice, and if a survivor gets near it, they will explode in a frosty blizzard)
- Imported the SparksExplosion model by WILL THE ALMIGHTY and the Bladestorm by JetFangInferno
- Replaced Ice tile with Dark Ice and added the Leaves tile
- Walking over ice now damages Survivors same as lava
- Re-did lava damage triggers (cracked lava now deals two damage per second as well)
- Reduced the movement speed of the boy and girl haunted spirit from 522 to 345

V 1.5
- Added the dungeon's lore / backstory (you can read it in quests!)
- Two neutral spirits added
- Moderate terrain updates (sealed off some paths, opened up new ones, new clifs, doodads)
- Changed the fog in the ice area and added fog to nature and volcanic areas
- Nature's Deathly Messenger now turns whatever he walks on into leaves
- Reduced Icemancer's speed from 522 to 200
- Removed some unecessary triggers + Changed some existing ones
- Changed the Male and Female ghost's spawn time from 120 seconds to 360 seconds
- Added Pyromancer
- Removed Upkeep text in upper right corner
- Renamed Messenger to Naturemancer

V 1.6
- Increased Map Size to 128 x 128, complete with new terrain and connecting areas that have been added to the map, such as a huge forest, an ice plain and a small lake
- Moderate terrain changes (Mostly fine-tuning with the exception of the brand new terrain)
- Another neutral spirit added
- Changed some minor text and fixed some spelling errors
- The Lost One can no longer kill trees
- Geysers have been added. If a Survivor walks near a Geyser, they will lose 20 health and be shot to a random spot on the map. There are five geysers and they can only be used by Survivors
- Changed the Male and Female ghost's spawn time from 360 seconds to 960 Seconds

V 1.7
- Fixed a spelling error
- Changed some text
- Added two more Geysers
- Added two more Warp Caves
- Minor terrain adjustments
- Added the Ghostly Spire. This is the tower where the Male and Female Ghosts will now spawn from (along with any other future hostile ghost additions)
- Moved Survivor Spirit spawn point to where the old Male and Female Ghost Spawn was
- Changed Male and Female Ghost's spawn time from 960 Seconds to 1000 Seconds and moved their spawn point to where the Ghostly Spire is
- Changed Naturemancer's spawn time from 240 Seconds to 300 Seconds
- Changed Price of Potion of Invunerability from 75 Gold to 35 Gold
- Changed Price of Dungeon Orb from 25 Gold to 15 Gold
- Added two more of the "Spiritual Item Generator" item shops across the map
- Added Manual of Health to the shop. For 15 Gold you can increase your Survivor's HP by 10
- Moved all of the Survivor starting points slightly
- Changed The Lost One's color scheme from 100, 100, 100 to 255, 255, 255
- Added more to the Lore Section
- Fixed a glitch where the Pyromancer's Special Effects spawned on the Icemancer

V 1.8

- Changed the gameplay length from 1800 seconds (30 Minutes) to 2700 seconds (45 Minutes)
- Changed the Naturemancer spawn time from 300 seconds to 500 seconds
- Changed the Icemancer spawn time from 600 seconds to 750 seconds
- Changed the Pyromancer spawn time from 900 seconds to 1000 seconds
- Changed the male and female ghost spawn times from 1000 seconds to 2250 seconds
- Cleaned up some of the grammar and text in the Quests menu
- Increased the map size from 128 x 128 to 160 x 128
- Major terrain additions to fill in the new area
- Moderate terrain changes to existing terrain (such as ripples and some more doodads)
- Added two geysers
- Moved starting location of The Lost One
- Added a mist artwork effect to the wandering ghosts (model by Pyritie)
- Changed the camera distance from 1750 to 2000
- Added two more warp caves

V 1.9

- Map size increased from 160 x 128 to 160 x 160 (New area currently unused to set up for big surprise update in V 2.0)
- Minor terrain updates to existing areas (Mostly along the border of the new area)
- Added the Glyphs of Healing and Energy to the Spiritual Item Generator shop and set their cost to 10 gold each
- Edited some tooltips
- Replaced the Lost One's model (New model by -Grendel)

V 2.0

- Tooltip updates
- Removal of version updates in quest menu to reduce clutter
- Major terrain additions to upper end of map
- Minor terrain alterations to rest of map
- Added another Spiritual Item Generator to the map
- Added one more wandering spirit
- Added the Waterlogged Winder (Spawns in lakes and travels
to random lakes across map attempting to attack players in its way)
- Added two new Geysers
- Added the Soul Reaper (A deadly powerful unit chained to a magic
force zone that will attack any survivors that wander into it, it is
incredibly slow however)

V 2.1

- Minor terrain changes
- Added another Spiritual Item Generator
- Added "The Totem", a wandering frozen entity that traps any survivors near it for seven seconds
- Updated Quests
- Changed the name of the "Shadow Teleport" spell to "Shadow Walk"
- Increased the range of the "Shadow Walk" spell from 750 to 900
- Updated tooltips and game interface text

V 2.2

- Changed starting location for The Lost One
- Updated AI (Survivor AI won't blindly run into The Lost One or the Mancers anymore, and will actually run in the opposite direction when said enemies approach them)
- Added an eleventh survivor slot (with working AI), for larger and more chaotic matches
- Added AI health regeneration (this makes it harder for the AI to die overall due to damaging factors in the dungeon and balances out difficulty)
- Added the Lightning Wolf (A super speedy and chaotic wolf who teleports quickly around the map attacking players)
- Added a ping function to the Mancers, once they spawn, the survivors will see a ping on their mini-map once every 45 seconds showing their location
- Added additional names to the survivor name pool
- Edited the Suicide Spell
- Removed the energy cost for rope construction
- Updated survivor hero unit tooltips, line of sight, and select stats slightly
- Major terrain updates (fixing dead ends and pathing errors, added new connecting paths, terrain additions and reformations)
- Altered the opening cinematic text and increased its length by 2.5 seconds
- Added 3D sound to the point of Gold item spawn
- Fixed the Totem trap
- Reduced Sprint cooldown from 45 seconds to 30 seconds
- Altered spawn time for Gold from every 60 seconds to every 45 seconds
- Altered spawn time for Gylphs from every 180 seconds to every 120 seconds
- Added four more Geysers
- Added five Spiritual Item Generators, and moved around existing Spiritual Item Generators
- Revamped the Waterlogged Winder (Changed damage, spawn time, movement points, etc)
- Added loading screen text
- Altered game interface and display text
- Altered game constants to increase immersion
- Increased lava terrain and cracked lava terrain damage from 1 to 2 and from 2 to 4 respectively.
- Revamped the three Mancers (Changed movespeeds, spawn order, spawn time, spawned terrain, range, etc)
- Changed Wandering Ghost spawn time from 2250 seconds to 1500 seconds
- Changed Soul Reaper's model and special effect attachment
- Altered all geysers and warp caves to automatically shift the camera to wherever the Survivor ends up
- Fixed the Survivor Tree bug (where Survivors would get teleported into the Great Tree by Geysers and would be stuck for the rest of the game)

V 2.3

- Minor terrain additions and fixes
- Gameplay constant changes
- Trigger labeling (for anyone who wants to open the map and see what triggers I used)
- Cleaned up triggers (combined and condensed triggers as well)
- Altered quest text
- Manual of Health now costs 10 gold instead of 15, and Potion of Invulnerability now costs 25 gold instead of 35
- Changed all item spawn times, stock maximums, and priority values
- Added an "Amulet of Evasion" for 35 gold that gives Survivors a 15% evasion boost

V 2.4

- Increased amount of terrain options to alter terrain (Moderate terrain updates)
- Added one new player slot (with AI) to the map
- Updated all triggers to work with new player unit (AI, Leaderboard, Game Functions, etc)
- Altered some text

V 2.5

- Removed imported UI interface (incompatible with new WC3 update)
- Altered text and tooltips
- Removed quest menu temporarily (due to World Editor bug glitching and deleting text) (They'll be back in 2.6)
- Fixed audio bug in opening cinematic
- Updated camera system to work for Players 13 and 14
- Added additional player slot / AI slot
- Lowered the gold price for Amulet of Evasion from 35 to 25, Added a Hotkey to purchase the Amulet
- Lowered the gold price for Potion of Invulnerability from 25 to 15
- Added the Crystal Ball item (Costs 15 gold, allows Survivors to search the map looking for the Lost One)

V 2.6

- Fixed Crystal Ball / Dungeon Orb Bug
- Text / Tooltip Updates
- Increased Map Size now up to 192 x 160
- Massive terrain changes (entirely new area + significant changes around map)
- Added three Spiritual Item Generators
- Moved the Lost One starting point
- Added two warp caves
- Added one geyser

Gameplay:
- Object of the Game –

Survivors: Survive for 45 minutes, use your abilities to run and hide from the Lost One and various other evil spirits. If you die, you become a spirit that can aid living survivors.

Spirits: You become a spirit when you are killed as a survivor. You can use your multiple abilities to aid the survivors and help keep them alive.

The Lost One: Kill all of the survivors before the time runs out, nothing more and nothing less.

- Gameplay + Aesthetic Features –

Votekick System (Courtesy of eleljrk):

Fully Functional AI:

Destructible Environments and Traps:

Multiple abilities for both Survivors and Spirits:

Random Neutral Spirits:

Damage System:

Randomly Spawning Gold / Health / Energy:

Warp Tunnel Systems:

Survival Status Leaderboard:

Author’s Notes:
Thank you to all of the countless users of The Hive Workshop for help with triggers, spells and various other bug / world editor problems that I had. Thanks for The Hive Workshop for hosting my map!

If you have any suggestions for my map, please comment below and share your thoughts! Please also share any bugs / constructive criticism about my map.

Keywords:
Survive, The, Night, Warcraft, Murder, Spirits, Death, Lost, One, Survivor, Shade, Haunted, Evil, Ice, Lava, Forest, Necromancer,
Contents

Survive the Night v. 2.6 (Map)

Reviews
15:57, 3rd Apr 2013 Orcnet: map approved
Level 21
The current problem is that the AI is just movement right now. The AI survivors run to random spots every 60 seconds and the AI lost one does the same thing (with a random teleport every 118 seconds to keep it from staying in the same spot on the map. I can't program AI for shit. XD

So basically you need some abilities that would be used in the right situations and be possible to avoid if you play actively.

For the lost one he needs a mechanic to catch up better(maybe even reduce his movespeed to not make him too good)
Also it would help if it could somehow force the players to react, for instance you can make the lost one launch a wave of shadowy missles that must be dodged.

Reactions: Rui
Level 30
Survive the Night v1.7 Review

Map Info
Survive the Night is a horror based map made by BlackEnvyX where you must survive for 25-30 minutes from the killer who is the Lost One. It is quite fun for you can play with much players and better is that there is an AI which we only see not that much in Survival Maps like this and I must say a unique kind of a map this is.
Review
Idea/Concept:
The idea is same, formulating a map that is survival that is Horror theme where you survive from a killer named Lost One. Basic I must say but the additions of AI made it quite different from other Survival and made it better of course. I will rate this part 4/5.

Terrain:
The terrain of this map is simple and warcraft-ish yet simple and really fitting for an horror map. I admire the effort you putted in the terrain because in my own point of view, it looks simple yes but it really looks damn awesome and fitting for a horr themed map such as this. I would rate this 5/5, a perfect score.

Gameplay:
The game is quite good though it could use more skills for the survivors such as maybe First Aid that lets you heal yourself (if there is already, ignore this) and something more of a unique spells used by Lost One instead of one hitting each enemies with normal attacks always. The game could also use some more large variety of items being sold at shops such as maybe some healing items, or stats altering items and more.... I would rate this 3/5.
Comments
Overall, this map looks really good and a little unique from some of the Survival Maps there because of AIs. You dont see much maps that is Survival genre with an AI. To sum up the scores you got in each category, 12/15 or 5/5. Congratulations for such a perfect rating. Also take this +4 REP as a sign of a good job on this map!

Level 14
So basically you need some abilities that would be used in the right situations and be possible to avoid if you play actively.

For the lost one he needs a mechanic to catch up better(maybe even reduce his movespeed to not make him too good)
Also it would help if it could somehow force the players to react, for instance you can make the lost one launch a wave of shadowy missles that must be dodged.

Yeah. I actually like the wave of shadow missiles idea. However I would have no idea how to program that.
Would you want to do that for me mate?

@Daffa: Yeah man take your time. I have a lot of stuff to do for Version 1.8 so it's gonna be a bit.

@Hell: Thanks for the review man! I'm gonna add more items and shit like that soon. Gameplay is gonna get a LOT more awesome soon.

Level 21
Yeah. I actually like the wave of shadow missiles idea. However I would have no idea how to program that.
Would you want to do that for me mate?

@Daffa: Yeah man take your time. I have a lot of stuff to do for Version 1.8 so it's gonna be a bit.

@Hell: Thanks for the review man! I'm gonna add more items and shit like that soon. Gameplay is gonna get a LOT more awesome soon.

Well, I could do that but I am very certain that I'm not the best at this.
Also, if I would, then I'd make my own movement system to incorporate it, because in the end it's easier to have one for all projectiles than make a separate one for each kind.

Level 14
Well, I could do that but I am very certain that I'm not the best at this.
Also, if I would, then I'd make my own movement system to incorporate it, because in the end it's easier to have one for all projectiles than make a separate one for each kind.

True. Basically I'd need the AI system to do a couple things.

A. Have Survivors and the Lost One run around the map randomly
B. Have Survivors and the Lost One purchase and use items
C. Have Survivors use their sprint skill in a pinch.
D. Have Survivors run away if the Lost One gets within viewing distance of them.

Level 21
True. Basically I'd need the AI system to do a couple things.

A. Have Survivors and the Lost One run around the map randomly
B. Have Survivors and the Lost One purchase and use items
C. Have Survivors use their sprint skill in a pinch.
D. Have Survivors run away if the Lost One gets within viewing distance of them.

A. This is easy and, as I get it, already done, since I showed you how to make non-interrupting movement patterns.
I could perhaps make a more advanced AI for this and the abilities, but atm I am hesitant. This is a lot of work and I am a considerably lazy person.
B. That I've never figured out how to do well.
C. This can be done by a periodic distance check in the AI.
D. Viewing distance, but not necessarily visible?

About the AI, what you need is a single-state machine. Basically each AI unit would have a number assigned to it that tells what state the unit is in.
This greatly simplifies the AI, as it would be possible to define everything by situations.
Some examples of combat states:
Attacking
Running
Kiting(for ranged units)

Also, there would then have to a a central periodic trigger that manages the states of all units and nothing else. This trigger doesn't need to be as fast as the behaviour loop.

I have a very basic version of all this done on my computer, but atm it all runs in a single loop, so it's very inefficient. (Yet, it only starts to lag at about 24 units for me)

Attached is the best AI I have atm.
EDIT: Note that the units only activate once they receive their first orders.

Attachments

• KitingTest.w3x
    44.2 KB · Views: 61
Level 14
A. This is easy and, as I get it, already done, since I showed you how to make non-interrupting movement patterns.
I could perhaps make a more advanced AI for this and the abilities, but atm I am hesitant. This is a lot of work and I am a considerably lazy person.
B. That I've never figured out how to do well.
C. This can be done by a periodic distance check in the AI.
D. Viewing distance, but not necessarily visible?

About the AI, what you need is a single-state machine. Basically each AI unit would have a number assigned to it that tells what state the unit is in.
This greatly simplifies the AI, as it would be possible to define everything by situations.
Some examples of combat states:
Attacking
Running
Kiting(for ranged units)

Also, there would then have to a a central periodic trigger that manages the states of all units and nothing else. This trigger doesn't need to be as fast as the behaviour loop.

I have a very basic version of all this done on my computer, but atm it all runs in a single loop, so it's very inefficient. (Yet, it only starts to lag at about 24 units for me)

Attached is the best AI I have atm.
EDIT: Note that the units only activate once they receive their first orders.

I'll download it and give it a test. But yeah, the key thing is that if I'm going to re-do the AI, then they need to be able to use items. That would vamp up the AI game play quite a bit.

Level 14
I'm finally back after who knows how long.

Here's v 1.8 guys! Mostly aesthetic changes, but a couple key gameplay changes.

- Changed the gameplay length from 1800 seconds (30 Minutes) to 2700 seconds (45 Minutes)
- Changed the Naturemancer spawn time from 300 seconds to 500 seconds
- Changed the Icemancer spawn time from 600 seconds to 750 seconds
- Changed the Pyromancer spawn time from 900 seconds to 1000 seconds
- Changed the male and female ghost spawn times from 1000 seconds to 2250 seconds
- Cleaned up some of the grammar and text in the Quests menu
- Increased the map size from 128 x 128 to 160 x 128
- Major terrain additions to fill in the new area
- Moderate terrain changes to existing terrain (such as ripples and some more doodads)
- Added two geysers
- Moved starting location of The Lost One
- Added a mist artwork effect to the wandering ghosts (model by Pyritie)
- Changed the camera distance from 1750 to 2000
- Added two teleportation caves

Level 9
Its looks interesting,the idea is good,the triggers well not so much here is what i woud do:
Suggestions:Get a First person camera system along with key arrow movement system.
Make the enviroment more darker with fog,torture doodats,blood marks(floor,walls,etc),replace the The lost one model,with some creep as undead guy couse it doesnt really look good if infernal kills you...THE AI ARE VERY VERY BUT VERY STUPID,if you dont improve them i vote for reject,now for the last suggestion Get creepy music,like when hes approaching the servivors it plays then,also make the survivors able to build lets say a crate,just something to work for and slow down the lost one.
all to all i dont expect you to listen to me but im just trying to help.
for now 3/5 from me

Level 14
Its looks interesting,the idea is good,the triggers well not so much here is what i woud do:
Suggestions:Get a First person camera system along with key arrow movement system.
Make the enviroment more darker with fog,torture doodats,blood marks(floor,walls,etc),replace the The lost one model,with some creep as undead guy couse it doesnt really look good if infernal kills you...THE AI ARE VERY VERY BUT VERY STUPID,if you dont improve them i vote for reject,now for the last suggestion Get creepy music,like when hes approaching the servivors it plays then,also make the survivors able to build lets say a crate,just something to work for and slow down the lost one.
all to all i dont expect you to listen to me but im just trying to help.
for now 3/5 from me

Thanks for the suggestions. The map was approved a while ago, and I'm going to get to the A.I. system eventually, I have a specialized idea for it. I don't want to spoil it yet. (It'll be in Version 2.0, which will have MASSIVE gameplay updates)

I've been thinking about replacing The Lost One's model for a while, the problem is, I just haven't figured out what to replace it with. Having the Survivors build something would be a pretty nice touch to add to the Dungeon. I'll keep that in mind for the future.

Thanks for the feedback! Of course I'd listen to it mate, the more feedback I get, the better my map gets.

Level 14
Sorry for the double post everyone, but Version 1.9 is online!

- Map size increased from 160 x 128 to 160 x 160 (New area currently unused to set up for big surprise update in V 2.0)
- Minor terrain updates to existing areas (Mostly along the border of the new area)
- Added the Glyphs of Healing and Energy to the Spiritual Item Generator shop and set their cost to 10 gold each
- Edited some tooltips
- Replaced the Lost One's model (New model by -Grendel)

Version 2.0 will take a while, as I'm adding MANY new things to the game for the big V 2.0 Update.

Level 9
I saw the new model,well its better than an infernal but check this one out and consider using it,its badass.but its not my.
Btw all of them go together,so just make a folder (name) and when importing delete to mdx and the blp warcraft3imported thing

Attachments

• MadAssassin.mdx
    81.3 KB · Views: 51
  • MadAssassin.BLP
    167.1 KB · Views: 57
  • MadAssassin_Portrait.mdx
    81.3 KB · Views: 48
  • Sha.blp
    4 KB · Views: 78
Level 14
I saw the new model,well its better than an infernal but check this one out and consider using it,its badass.but its not my.
Btw all of them go together,so just make a folder (name) and when importing delete to mdx and the blp warcraft3imported thing

A couple questions.

Who made the model?
What are the paths that I have to name it in order to import it?

Level 14
Well shit, I'm back after being gone for over two years.
Life is interesting.
Gonna update this soon.

Edit: Map has been updated!
2.0 Updates
- Tooltip updates
- Removal of version updates in quest menu to reduce clutter
- Major terrain additions to upper end of map
- Minor terrain alterations to rest of map
- Added another Spiritual Item Generator to the map
- Added one more wandering spirit
- Added the Waterlogged Winder (Spawns in lakes and travels
to random lakes across map attempting to attack players in its way)
- Added two new Geysers
- Added the Soul Reaper (A deadly powerful unit chained to a magic
force zone that will attack any survivors that wander into it, it is
incredibly slow however)

Last edited:
Level 14
Again, after disappearing for yet another two years, I'm back with an update.

2.1 Updates:

- Minor terrain changes
- Added another Spiritual Item Generator
- Added "The Totem", a wandering frozen entity that traps any survivors near it for seven seconds
- Updated Quests
- Changed the name of the "Shadow Teleport" spell to "Shadow Walk"
- Increased the range of the "Shadow Walk" spell from 750 to 900
- Updated Tooltips and Game Interface Text

Level 14
Back again with another update, not quite as long of a wait, but this is easily one of the biggest, if not the biggest updates to ever come to this map

2.2 Updates:

- Changed starting location for The Lost One
- Updated AI (Survivor AI won't blindly run into The Lost One or the Mancers anymore, and will actually run in the opposite direction when said enemies approach them)
- Added an eleventh survivor slot (with working AI), for larger and more chaotic matches
- Added AI health regeneration (this makes it harder for the AI to die overall due to damaging factors in the dungeon and balances out difficulty)
- Added the Lightning Wolf (A super speedy and chaotic wolf who teleports quickly around the map attacking players)
- Added a ping function to the Mancers, once they spawn, the survivors will see a ping on their mini-map once every 45 seconds showing their location
- Added additional names to the survivor name pool
- Edited the Suicide Spell
- Removed the energy cost for rope construction
- Updated survivor hero unit tooltips, line of sight, and select stats slightly
- Major terrain updates (fixing dead ends and pathing errors, added new connecting paths, terrain additions and reformations)
- Altered the opening cinematic text and increased its length by 2.5 seconds
- Added 3D sound to the point of Gold item spawn
- Fixed the Totem trap
- Reduced Sprint cooldown from 45 seconds to 30 seconds
- Altered spawn time for Gold from every 60 seconds to every 45 seconds
- Altered spawn time for Gylphs from every 180 seconds to every 120 seconds
- Added four more Geysers
- Added five Spiritual Item Generators, and moved around existing Spiritual Item Generators
- Revamped the Waterlogged Winder (Changed damage, spawn time, movement points, etc)
- Added loading screen text
- Altered game interface and display text
- Altered game constants to increase immersion
- Increased lava terrain and cracked lava terrain damage from 1 to 2 and from 2 to 4 respectively.
- Revamped the three Mancers (Changed movespeeds, spawn order, spawn time, spawned terrain, range, etc)
- Changed Wandering Ghost spawn time from 2250 seconds to 1500 seconds
- Changed Soul Reaper's model and special effect attachment
- Altered all geysers and warp caves to automatically shift the camera to wherever the Survivor ends up
- Fixed the Survivor Tree bug (where Survivors would get teleported into the Great Tree by Geysers and would be stuck for the rest of the game)

Level 14
Not gonna wait several months like before for another update, so here's a new one a couple weeks later. This one's mostly for clean up / balancing. 2.4 and 2.5 are going to be game changing updates.

2.3 Updates:

- Minor terrain additions and fixes
- Gameplay constant changes
- Trigger labeling (for anyone who wants to open the map and see what triggers I used)
- Cleaned up triggers (combined and condensed triggers as well)
- Altered quest text
- Manual of Health now costs 10 gold instead of 15, and Potion of Invulnerability now costs 25 gold instead of 35
- Changed all item spawn times, stock maximums, and priority values
- Added an "Amulet of Evasion" for 35 gold that gives Survivors a 15% evasion boost

Level 14
Back with another update, just a small one until I get around to finishing the massive 2.5 update which will take full advantage of the World Editor's new features

V 2.4

- Increased amount of terrain options to alter terrain (Moderate terrain updates)
- Added one new player slot (with AI) to the map
- Updated all triggers to work with new player unit (AI, Leaderboard, Game Functions, etc)
- Altered some text

Level 14
Well would you look at that, back again after nearly a year. V 2.5 is here with some additional features and quality of life updates!

V 2.5

- Removed imported UI interface (incompatible with new WC3 update)
- Altered text and tooltips
- Removed quest menu temporarily (due to World Editor bug glitching and deleting text) (They'll be back in 2.6)
- Fixed audio bug in opening cinematic
- Updated camera system to work for Players 13 and 14
- Added additional player slot / AI slot
- Lowered the gold price for Amulet of Evasion from 35 to 25, Added a Hotkey to purchase the Amulet
- Lowered the gold price for Potion of Invulnerability from 25 to 15
- Added the Crystal Ball item (Costs 15 gold, allows Survivors to search the map looking for the Lost One)

Level 14
It's not gonna be another year long wait, I present to you all... another update! After only two days

V 2.6

- Fixed Crystal Ball / Dungeon Orb Bug
- Text / Tooltip Updates
- Increased Map Size now up to 192 x 160
- Massive terrain changes (entirely new area + significant changes around map)
- Added three Spiritual Item Generators
- Moved the Lost One starting point
- Added two warp caves
- Added one geyser

Level 2
Those two maps are maps that work on 1.26b

My map has 14 players, meaning it won't work on 1.26b because that version doesn't support more than 12 players. You'll have to legally upgrade your version to the current version of Warcraft III in order to play my map.
Youre right you have any other map works on 1.26 or 27?