• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Survival Run 1.7p

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This actually is my first map, made long time ago. Or maybe i can't say that this is my map, because originally it was blizzard Warchasers map. However i changed it a lot. Made many nice traps and ambushes. It now is extremely difficult, has many items to buy and combine and almost 40 Heroes to chose from. Most of the Heroes are well familiar to you. (Thrall, Cairne, Grom, Rokhan, Jaina, Arthas, Kael, Rexxar, Furion, Tyrande, Maev...)

As ever i was very attentive with details and thorough with icons, descriptions, balances, unit skins and visual effects (like giving Hero glow to non-hero units).

For those who haven't played Warchaser: This is party survival/breakthrough map. Up to 5 players chose one Hero and cooperatively struggle together to break free from dungeon labyrinth full of enemy monsters. Skilled team play is a must! Having support/healer Heroes to help tank/damage dealers is a must!

Map is most fun to play with friends on LAN, but you also can play alone. Just don't forget to add computer controllers. You will be given "shared unit control" over them and be able to order them around. Don't expect AI to be intelligent, but they will cast most basic spells (usually those that are not trigger based) and that will let you concentrate on your own Hero.

surrun02.jpg

surrun03.jpg

Keywords:
survival, cooperation
Contents

Survival Run 1.7p (Map)

Reviews
20:34, 2nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2: Uninteresting mod of Warchasers, Rejected.

M

20:34, 2nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Uninteresting mod of Warchasers, Rejected.

Level 5
Creating/Editing maps is a great passion and hobby for my, but it all comes to free time that you can spend on it. Unfortunately working student like me has almost none spare time :(, and editing already made map is so much faster than making new one :).
Warchasers was really special map for me and i wanted to make it better. I am not obsessed with idea of editing everybody's maps :D. My second map "survival stand" is made from scratch. Although the idea or base principle of the map is always familiar to someones else map. It almost impossible to create something totally new these days...