• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Run Dark Run

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is like your basic rkr map but with custom mods and a funny song. Get your DarKBLaDe878 to the house by dodging the rikkisix's.

My friend DarKBLaDe878 asked me to upload this here i am not the creator
All the mods are from this site thank you to all that made the mods (dark said to say that)
Contents

Run Dark Run (Map)

Reviews
19:00, 2nd Oct 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected I get the point: RKR was a good map... if you try to recreate it, then do it with nowadays standards instead of using the same 5-year-old ideas!

M

19:00, 2nd Oct 2009
ap0calypse: Rejected

I get the point: RKR was a good map... if you try to recreate it, then do it with nowadays standards instead of using the same 5-year-old ideas!

Level 28
Map Description said:
Rikkisix wants to have sex and im just not in the mood.
So get me home before he rapes me on the streets
...okay?

Terrain: RKR terrain with different tileset (not good)
Imported Files: The song is crap... no song is a lot better, the models are unnecesary and no credits have been given
Objects: Standard (RKR and Warcraft) spells, my hero's name was "Default String", there was no DISBTN for the hero and the items were also standard.

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Stop creating goddamn RKR's or anything that looks like it untill you can actually make it better!
(and by better I mean: game-modes, no crappy song that increases the file size, leakless, efficient triggers, great spells, working hotkeys, good tooltips and a good description).