• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WoG: CCW vA.1.7P

Reactions: General Red HAwk
*I forgot to rename the map from vA.1.7P; I meant to name it vB.0.0.

NOTICE: I probably won't be updating this anymore because the map is too large; when testing with friends in a LAN game, we found that all too often we were building massive armies and keeping them in our own bases. We also found that we were getting too much money and each attack against the enemy seemed to do nothing. And the sheet number of units was slowing down my netbook computer (which can easily represent an older computer). Thus, unless I get the Starcraft 2 beta plus its editor quite soon, then I'll be making a smaller version of this map with only six players; but vehicles should be put into that version, each unique in its own ways akin to the five basic units in the game.

GENERAL INFORMATION

Long ago, the countries of Gundra and Diberia merged to make a greater country that combined each nation's strengths; it was named after Gundra and became known as the Gundran Union. Many Diberians did not like this, and thus terrorist actions have increased for a long period of time. Now the Diberian terrorist faction has reached its height and prepares for a revolution to liberate Diberia from the Gundran Union.

But the military will not inter-vein in this matter; they are split on either supporting the Diberian Liberators or defending Gundra when the liberators might be right about Diberia being its own country; after all, many of the people wanted it. But the Gundran Corporation didn't want it to happen, and thus made its own military force called the Gundran Corps to fight back the Diberian Liberators.

Now both factions fight each other for every inch of ground they can get their paws on. And in the chaos of this war, sub factions arise and join the opposite faction, or go solo and fight for their own piece of land and resources. The Gundran Union quickly becomes a battlefield.

Now, there is only one question: who will you side with? The Diberian Liberators, seeking to liberate Diberia and its right to be its own nation? Or the Gundran Corps, seeking to keep the nations together for the good of both Diberians and Gundrans?

-Four modes selected by player red: FFA, East vs West, North Vs South, and Regular
-Two factions with completely different units and play styles.
-Mass Attack System allows for easier army movement.
-Both lumber harvesting and gold mines give you gold.

Keywords:
Gundra, Diberia, Chaotic, Civil, Warfare, Warrors, RoughneckLeader, JerreyRough
Contents

WoG: CCW vA.1.7P (Map)

Reviews
05:27, 17th Jun 2008 Septimus: Good Point [+] The starting location as unit ? Kinda funny Neutral Point [!] Not confirm whether the victory/defeat condition is working or not, but I trust it is working the way it should. Bad Point...

M

05:27, 17th Jun 2008
Septimus:

Good Point

[+] The starting location as unit ? Kinda funny

Neutral Point

[!] Not confirm whether the victory/defeat condition is working or not, but I trust it is working the way it should.

Bad Point

[-] Some area had a extreme limited place to build base.
[-] Very less unit available
[-] Only had 2 race available
[-] Map is protected but never mention it

Overall - 2/5
Approve