• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Support Warcraft IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck8P75_0PoM
Both like and share it, this is important!!!

10/06/2014:

65,215 Viewers
4,697 Likes
85 Unlikes

We must change this as forum members of the game.
Help us make Warcraft IV become bigger intrest for Blizzard!

25/06/2014: (+15 days)

67,983 Viewers (+2768)
4,797 Likes (+100)
85 Unlikes ( no traitor )

30/06/2014: (+20 days)

68,782 Viewers (+3567 from 20 days ago / +799 from 5 days ago )
4,825 Likes (+128 from 20 days ago / +28 from 5 days ago )
87 Unlikes ( 2 traitors )

Thank you for liking, sharing, posting and supporting.
I didn't belive at first that this will work but now I know it:
PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM ARE ACTIVE AND SUPPORTIVE!
Keep sharing it and showing it (respond also in youtube please)!
If we can get a lot of attantion directed into this youtube video there is a good chance that Blizzard will respond to this Official video with an official announcement about warcraft IV.

30/06/2014: (+20 days) - announcement

Announcement: Searching in youtube the words "Warcraft 4" is now making the video almost #1 for the search, marking number 2, the allmost most relevant for the search of those words among 988,000 videos - proof:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=warcraft+4
Keep up the good work, once the video become number one, "Zoomin.TV Games" which is the uploader and the video maker company, might take things further such as posting it on the television or get a statement about Warcraft IV from Blizzard, keep sharing!

Last edited:
dont you think you are spamming a bit too much with this? Its interesting video yes, but you have made basically the same thread 4 times now
Blizzard, the creators of Warcraft 3, have left us the communty whos playing warcraft 3 because they don't think we love the game, they dont know we need the game and since there is a very small ammount of viewer who give LIKE, they would never know. We must bring this into their attantion, we wait 10 years and it will only go further without proper support

To All Haters: (4 readers so far but this is an open club)
3 times* and getting negetive rep or be banned or even deleted account has no comparing to how important liking this video is!
why +3 views without like? and how come 4 readers and only 3 viewer? don't you CARE? don't become haters like him...

Level 23
they don't think we love the game, they dont know we need the game and since there is a very small ammount of viewer who give LIKE...

You said it yourself, they dont give a shit, so per your logic they dont even check Hive or anything like that, so they wont even know that there is such a community and that they have interest in 4th warcraft

if someone comments on your thread in a way you dont like doesnt mean he is instantly hater.

Like on video is useless, much like viewer count. You think 65k views is going to do something? Dont be pathetic

From their perspective it will only be worth making wc4 when sc2 is close to dead. I mean why develop a game and gain less than 100%, because as long as sc2 is there not as many will buy wc4.

While I love playing Starcraft II, the warcraft III world of monster that fight using magic and swords -> not lazers and battleships, will allways have a special place in my "I love to play" list.

Why not play warcraft on starcraft?
I do not have starcraft but now that I saw the game I intend on buying starcraft just for the reason of playing the warcraft mod. Still, there is so much missing out in the story line of warcraft so a mod won't do, as well as the feeling of playing the original continual rather than a fan made game.

Why create 4 threads about the very same thing?

we need to post as many threads about this video as we possibly can: it will effect how fast Blizzard will notice it.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I bet people here are so pessimistic (I also bet they call themselves "realistic") they'll just deny the possibility of wc4..

Level 16
Why not play warcraft on starcraft?
I do not have starcraft but now that I saw the game I intend on buying starcraft just for the reason of playing the warcraft mod. Still, there is so much missing out in the story line of warcraft so a mod won't do, as well as the feeling of playing the original continual rather than a fan made game.

you can download and play Wah on sc2 for free!

Level 12
what would you like 1.27 to be?
-mouse detection
-configurable ingame UI (includes that game is rendered also below UI)
-bigger mapsize limit
-"small" improvements on graphics (e.g. possibility of normal mapping, screw on some gears here and there)
e: -that annoying model vanishing bug fixed
-some other smaller things I cant remember right now

e: All of that in vanilla wc3 ingame ofc.

-mouse detection
-bigger mapsize limit
-"small" improvements on graphics (e.g. possibility of normal mapping, screw on some gears here and there)

Hear hear. And the possibility to remove those dreaded command button models as default!

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
-mouse detection
SC2

SC2

-bigger mapsize limit
Filesize? SC2.
Playfield area? Not viable (Better map design shows you do not need larger areas).

SC2

It is all in SC2, which is free to play I might add.

You said it yourself, they dont give a shit, so per your logic they dont even check Hive or anything like that, so they wont even know that there is such a community and that they have interest in 4th warcraft

if someone comments on your thread in a way you dont like doesnt mean he is instantly hater.

Like on video is useless, much like viewer count. You think 65k views is going to do something? Dont be pathetic

They care a lot of our votes and like in youtube, they never brought attention of a lot of people suggesting the subject therefore they never did anything to provide us with the next game of warcraft, for this reason we must LIKE this video and hope it will get youtube attantion, overwize what there is to do?

they dont give a shit nevertheless

I don't know there is no official say of them caring or official say of them not carrying, best to check.

It is all in SC2, which is free to play I might add.

what do you mean "free to play" 0_0 did they make it downloadable for free?

-mouse detection
-bigger mapsize limit
e: -that annoying model vanishing bug fixed

Town halls and towers health stack on the screen and never get removal - untill the next map loading.
Share ally -> unshare = blademaster mirror image seems as if someone else controlling the new units.
Share ally -> ? = Mouse stop moving untill the next loading time.
stuff like this :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 12
S1d02PY.jpg

(e: at least for me:grin:)

Level 16
what do you mean "free to play" 0_0 did they make it downloadable for free?

As I stated earlier as well, YES its free to download and play.

Starcraft II - Starter Edition
Play the first five missions of the epic single-player campaign, wage unrelenting war on your friends in pulse-pounding multiplayer battles, and try the free StarCraft II Arcade.
The arcade is where you can play alot of fun sc2 custom maps. (Don't forget WAH is on starcraft II)

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Its easy to use, its hard to not screw up
SC2? Yeh its virtually impossible to make a game breaking mistake there unless you set out doing something fundamentally flawed.

In WC3 just by setting a trigger to create a unit you have made a potentially game breaking leak. How many people who opened the Trigger editor in WC3 were even aware of location leaks? You could not even fix them without resorting to custom script. Sure you can ignore it (its still bad) if it only happens once, but perform it every few seconds, or multiple times a second and you have just made a map unplayable after a period of time.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
I am from israel I tried to install starcraft mod
http://www.moddb.com/mods/wah
and got the message "the link below cannot be viewed in your corrent region"
Ghess I cannot play it then...
Why are you pressing links? It says you just need to log into one of the main regions and play it.

One of the big advantages of StarCraft II is the cloud based systems of maps.

Tell that to NoVision, which pumps out the same crap out every year and sells same as or even better than last one.

I'm not familiar with that company (?). But still, a company's operations doesn't form the status quo of business. And no, I'm not interested in telling them anything, if you don't like the 'crap' they sell, why don't you look for other options?

Every advertising strategies have up's and down's and in the field of gaming it's quite challenging to always come up with something that will be embraced by the majority of your players.

Y'know, the more I think about it, the better the idea gets. They could make so much more money off of a Warcraft renewal project. I was venting ideas to a couple people, and thought up a great way for them to pull it off. Even if Blizzard is all about money over creative content, this would still work out great.

Before starting on Warcraft 4, have them finish up the remaining expansions to WoW; they could pull something out of their ass, with some kind of lead-up to like a portal or something, that if used, would 'erase' Azeroth. Drive the story towards that in the last Expansion, do a sort of a 'lore reset' to just before WoW takes place, leave WoW up for another year or two while Warcraft 4 is being worked on. Release it, come up with whole new storylines, and set the stage for a newer, better take on WoW.

It might be a cheap little stunt, but it'd bring in some good cash. I'd be happy to talk over the idea, if anyone wants to.

Level 2
Warcraft IV

Who wants Warcraft IV to be made, I do, Its been since a long time since a game from that franchise has been made. And its such a great game, I don't see why they don't make it. I think they should make it in the next few years.
Heres a teaser trailer

Who wants Warcraft IV to be made, I do, Its been since a long time since a game from that franchise has been made. And its such a great game, I don't see why they don't make it. I think they should make it in the next few years.

Ehm didn't they release a new expansion for WoW recently?
While WoW is not an RTS it's still part of the franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.