• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Support Tank 1.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Gameplay
Select a tank and help your infantry in battle. Improve your troops. Destroy the enemy HQ.

Changelog
- Modernized Matthew 15: Able to run radio controlled repair bots
- Modernized Mi-98: Able to run military unmanned automatic probes
- New combat unit - Flamethrower
- New cjmbat unit - Field Engineer
- New Commander's ability - Airstrike
- There were bonuses
- Fixed some minor bugs and flaws
- Other smaller changes

Credits
Author:
- Revolver_45
Models:
- AnimE
- michel2006
Support:
- Eretik-kun
- Nevernight
Testers:
- melka9I_tBapb
- Gopota
- 9I_3HAJI_MEDIBA
- CoBa

Keywords:
Warcraft 3, map, Tank, War
Contents

Support Tank 1.1 (Map)

Reviews
18:55, 11th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 7
use a special programme like dict.cc (for gramans)

Now Map
Description sucks^^ use BB Code
-add more infos about your map
-more particular details
-also screenys will be nice..
//----------------------------------
the only point in ur description how describes your map is game play here
and thats not rly good described..

[it gives some more points...]
Gameplay is pretty boring.
thats a point ,too
a must is to update your map..

- rate 1/5
- vote for rejection

(currently)

Level 8
Sorry to say, but this is a terrible map. There are no letters popping up for me, dunno if it's a bug or sth with my version, but most stuff is named like "-15" ", , , , , !" (an event message), "+25" and such stuff. Gameplay is boring, terrain ain't that good, description here is terrible...I'd rate it 0/5, but the least rating here is 1/5, so this is what I'm gonna give it + Vote for Rejection.

Level 16
Sorry to say, but this is a terrible map. There are no letters popping up for me, dunno if it's a bug or sth with my version, but most stuff is named like "-15" ", , , , , !" (an event message), "+25" and such stuff. Gameplay is boring, terrain ain't that good, description here is terrible...I'd rate it 0/5, but the least rating here is 1/5, so this is what I'm gonna give it + Vote for Rejection.

Reported Map; that shows the map isn't in english!!
RATING: N/A REJECTION

Level 3
Much of the writing I do not understand, but thank you all for your time

I just figured out the world editor. This is my first map, the first attempt to do something. Map is "for fun" and does not purport to laurels, so I do not need evaluation more than 1..

Level 22
Information:

As a Reviewer of the Map Reviewers Group, I joined the THW Cleaning Event.
I
end up writing a fast review, or just posting the end state of the map, rating is not always included!

Current State for this map: Rejected

I will contact the moderator to Approve/Reject the map, depending on what you recieved.