• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

supermj's short story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Well, I originally make this for school, but after getting a 5/5, I decided to see what y'all think! It was intended to use works with my latin/greek roots, and how did it turn out?

[this is an indent]It was a dark and murky night. With great force a chasm was pulled apart from the turf, and out of the abyss emerged a sanguivorous crypt fiend (large spider). As the beast walked the boulevard, every mortal fled, driven completely by mortaphobia. With all the arachnophobia in the air, how could any man manage? Just before the arachnid was able to commit genocide of mass proportions, a sympathetic group of goblins burst up and tackled the fiend. Instantly immortal demons opened a portal to earth. On top of the cathedral, some gargoyles came to liveliness and chased off the demons. And little Timmy burst up awake in bed drenched with sweat. What good that scary movie he watched did him!

Status
Not open for further replies.